ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Frist tier tribunal dismissed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nikhilcruz1995
Newly Registered

Frist tier tribunal dismissed

Post by nikhilcruz1995 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Hello ,
After sending permission to appeal upper tribunal whats next ??
iam sending the iaft4 form to tribunal no representative for me iam preparing my self .. After that is there any oral hearing like frist tier ?

Obie
Ireland

Re: Frist tier tribunal dismissed

Post by Obie » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 pm

There is no oral hearing, although if they refuse, and you renew to the Upper Tribunal, you may get an oral hearing, but it is very rare.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

nikhilcruz1995
Newly Registered

Re: Frist tier tribunal dismissed

Post by nikhilcruz1995 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 am

Obie wrote:There is no oral hearing, although if they refuse, and you renew to the Upper Tribunal, you may get an oral hearing, but it is very rare.

Thanks obie ,
My permission letter where seen by the senior immigration judge right... if he can understand that my case was right he can make my appeal allowed ?