ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for Tier 2 Visa

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

NatalieNanyuki
Newly Registered

Looking for Tier 2 Visa

Post by NatalieNanyuki » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi,

I have just completed my Masters degree and I am looking to work in the UK for around 2 years. I have reviewed the list of tier 2 sponsors but I was wondering whether out of the 30,000 companies on the list, some are more willing to sponsor than others. I would like to focus my job search rather than blitz out applications to all 30,000. Any advice on this will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Natalie. :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Looking for Tier 2 Visa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Suggest you apply to companies that are in the industry sector of whatever you do. Check company websites. No one on the forum can tell you who is more likely to offer sponsorship, it depends on your skills and what they require.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.