ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rajreading
- thin ice -

Re: Anyone got TEMPORARY 6 months STAMP 4 recently??

Post by rajreading » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:18 pm

what is your contact number ? i tell you my story in my phone

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:43 pm

stateless,

its normal for GARDA to ask additional documents, i suggest take the requested document and get your passport stamped.

This will have no affect on your EU1 applications.

statelessBOC
Newly Registered

Post by statelessBOC » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:34 am

@Hamza 2013
So you think I won't have any problems getting the Stamp 4 and my EU1 application won't be compromised? They cannot legally/lawfully refuse me the Stamp 4 or the EUFam RC right, as i recall one does not even have to be in the country legally to be able to apply for EU1 based on treaty rights? If that is the case, it would really made my day.

@rajreading
I am not allowed to post any personal details identifying me on these forum ie phone numbers or email address. I posted my email once in another forum but it got removed by the mod. I have not posted enough yet to be able to use the PM. Perhaps if you are able to PM me with your details? Thanks.

statelessBOC
Newly Registered

Post by statelessBOC » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:37 am

@rajreading

Sorry, it seems I am not authorize (yet) to read any PM either :(

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:28 pm

statelessBOC wrote:Hello fellow forum members,

@raja.brit... since it has been 7+ months since you made that application for your mom, have you heard back from INIS now and did did your mom get her EUFam RC in the end??

Hi..

I had a nerve wrecking experience obtaining Stamp 4 for my mom and I suggest you read my posts especially the response I got from forum members.

But on the postive note, EU Law are there to protect you and please ready the Directive to know your right and the law is on your side.

Im still awaiting for EUFAM and there are few other members in the forum who applied couple of on months before me who are still waiting.

Im not expecting mine atleast till September.

Please note that you are to expect minimum 10months for EUFAM decision.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Raja

statelessBOC
Newly Registered

Post by statelessBOC » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:28 am

@raja.brit
I did read your post regarding your experience getting your mom registred for Temp 4, which is why I am asking you as my situation is kind of similar to that of your mom ie not having the required/right visa.

So we went again on Tuesday with the ferry boarding pass and utility bill. I also made sure i brought my PRTB letters as well. They took my pic and fingerprints and did register me in the end... but not after asking a few questions like do we have any children, what are my profession and my qualification, if I qualify for a full British passport and how long it takes to get one. Are these questions normal? I didn't think it is relevant at all, in my opinion.

I have a question. I have always been under the impression that the temporary stamp 4 is in the form of a rubber stamp in my passport because from what I read here, everyone talked about getting their passport stamped? The garda immigration guy did not put any stamp in my passport, instead just wrote down my GNIB number on the last page of my passport (on the cover) and say that my card will be ready for collection in 2 week's time.

Also, the letter from INIS says a decision on my RC application will be due on 23/12/16 but my temporary stamp 4 is valid till 23/3/17. Does this mean I will definately not get my RC by 23/12/16?

Any thoughts and comments appreciated. Thank you all.

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:47 am

Hello statelessBOC
I think we are on the same boat
I have received my temp stamp 4 in 3 weeks time when I applied but my appointment with the Garda is next week as he is on holidays. Also my temp stamp is valid till 21/3/ 2017 and my RC decision due date is 21/12/2016. 2 DAYS before you, But I have seen a lot of people having delay getting their RC.
If you wanna share anything you can pm me
thanks

statelessBOC
Newly Registered

Post by statelessBOC » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi nawab185,

I am afraid I have not done enough posting yet to be able to use PM.

Can I ask if you are using the SS way to get back to UK?

Me and my husband do not want to go back to the UK. We have plans to settle here permanently but with the devastating news of brexit, we are not sure what will happen now after/if the UK officially invoke article 50 and at the end of the 2 year period..... whether we would be allowed to stay the full 5 years of the RC and thus paved the way for PR or if we would be required to leave.

We were hoping to be able to live a normal life again after moving here but now everything seems to be back to square one. How depressing !!!

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Post by raja.brit » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:36 am

statelessBOC wrote:@raja.brit
I did read your post regarding your experience getting your mom registred for Temp 4, which is why I am asking you as my situation is kind of similar to that of your mom ie not having the required/right visa.

So we went again on Tuesday with the ferry boarding pass and utility bill. I also made sure i brought my PRTB letters as well. They took my pic and fingerprints and did register me in the end... but not after asking a few questions like do we have any children, what are my profession and my qualification, if I qualify for a full British passport and how long it takes to get one. Are these questions normal? I didn't think it is relevant at all, in my opinion.

I have a question. I have always been under the impression that the temporary stamp 4 is in the form of a rubber stamp in my passport because from what I read here, everyone talked about getting their passport stamped? The garda immigration guy did not put any stamp in my passport, instead just wrote down my GNIB number on the last page of my passport (on the cover) and say that my card will be ready for collection in 2 week's time.

Also, the letter from INIS says a decision on my RC application will be due on 23/12/16 but my temporary stamp 4 is valid till 23/3/17. Does this mean I will definately not get my RC by 23/12/16?

Any thoughts and comments appreciated. Thank you all.

Its normal to ask such questions.

Unless you go to Dublin Burgh Quay office for Stamp 4 where you get GNIB Card the same day, Local Garda Immigration officer processes the Stamp 4 online and writes the GNIB Card number in the passport which is exactly what my local immigration officer did for my mom and it takes around 2 weeks for GNIB to arrive from Dublin.

You will receive GNIB Card as well as Stamp 4 when you go to collect the Card.

You will need to allow minimum 10months from the date of application for a decision.

I hope it helps!

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:59 pm

statelessBOC wrote:Hi nawab185,

Me and my husband do not want to go back to the UK. We have plans to settle here permanently but with the devastating news of brexit, we are not sure what will happen now after/if the UK officially invoke article 50 and at the end of the 2 year period..... whether we would be allowed to stay the full 5 years of the RC and thus paved the way for PR or if we would be required to leave.

We were hoping to be able to live a normal life again after moving here but now everything seems to be back to square one. How depressing !!!
To be honest I'm going through all this as well as I have explained you earlier our dates are quite same just 2 days difference.
I dont know if I can use SS way to get back to uk on temp stamp but what I know I can once I have RC for 5 years.
Once I have RC I will defiantly choose SS ROUTE. Me and my wife also very depress over this situation after Brexit. Everyone really want to have a normal life but this visa issue is really depressing though.
However I don't really think 5 years RC will be valid once UK officially invoke article 50. So would be better option for the spouse of British citizen to choose SS Route.
If you have any information about using SS route on temp stamp please do let me know
thanks

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:29 pm

nawab185 wrote:

You have a legitimate concern.

I do believe that people in these situation, may be allowed to make an Article 8 application after the period for Article 50 elapses.
To be honest I'm going through all this as well as I have explained you earlier our dates are quite same just 2 days difference.
I dont know if I can use SS way to get back to uk on temp stamp but what I know I can once I have RC for 5 years.
Once I have RC I will defiantly choose SS ROUTE. Me and my wife also very depress over this situation after Brexit. Everyone really want to have a normal life but this visa issue is really depressing though.
However I don't really think 5 years RC will be valid once UK officially invoke article 50. So would be better option for the spouse of British citizen to choose SS Route.
If you have any information about using SS route on temp stamp please do let me know
thanks
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

zahinmk001
BANNED

Post by zahinmk001 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:55 pm

Does any one within our reach need any form of documents assistance?

MODERATOR OBIE:

I have edited your post as advertising is not permitted.

Please cease from advertising on the forum

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:14 pm

Member zahinmk001: 3 strikes and out due to repeated violation of Board T&Cs.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:05 pm

nawab185 wrote:

thanks

Hi Nawab,

You can by all means apply for UK FP on Stamp 4 as long as your return reason is legitimate and you have proof that you transferred your center of life in Ireland.

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:44 am

you mean i can apply for fp on temp stamp as well
thanks

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:01 am

Hi nawab,

Yes, you can apply on stamp 4 for family permit. The law states that U need to be lawfully in EEA state, as long as U can justify centre of life and genuine move U should not have any problems,

nawab185
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nawab185 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:39 pm

Hello Hamza
when do you say i can apply on stamp 4 is it mean temporary stamp 4 or 5 years stamp 4 ?

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:51 pm

The family permit application not ask if your dependent is on a visa in EEA country, it doesn't say what type of visa, please note it's the EEA national whose length and status of stay matters,

ipman
Newly Registered

Post by ipman » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:42 pm

Samik77 wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience Wannago and we hope to receive the stamp very soon as my wife needs to come back to her country at the end of June.
I've emailed Solvit explain my problem and they said that under European law they must sent an acknowledgement letter as soon as they received the EU1 application form in order to get the temporary stamp 4. They also said that not giving this letter they are breaching the law which is not good and my wife feels like in prison as she can't do anything. They also told me that if I don't get this letter, they will contact directly INIS so I have a bit of hope more.

Does anyone one know (if I don't get the temp stamp 4 at the end of May) if it's possible to prolong her visa which is expiring on the 7 of June and apply for a re-entry one?

Thanks a lot for your support.
Hello Samik, I am in the same situation, have you been able to get the temp4 stamp? Have solvit helped?

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:07 pm

mrworld9 wrote:
My wife's name is on my tenancy doc that i sent but not registered with PRTB because she had no PPSN at the time. My landlord is willing to help but I doubt the PRTB registration letter can be ready within the time frame given by INIS. I am looking to send the other letters as soon as they are available and send the PRTB letter later.

Thank you.
You don't need a PPSN to register with the PRTB. ask your landlord to register your wife's name with the PRTB. Once you confirm with landlord your wife's name is registered give it 3 working day then email PRTB directly yourself stating your rented address, wife's full name and request in that email to send you a confirmation letter in writing that she has been registered (I just done all this for my parent and was no problem). Received the letter in 5 working days

To get the email address go to the official PRTB site and under Contact Us page look for the email under "Tenancy Registration queries"

As for your kid if she/he is at school ask for a letter from the headteacher to confirm their status as it will suffice for INIS (again I did the same for my child)

Samik77
Newly Registered

Post by Samik77 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:05 pm

ipman wrote:
Samik77 wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience Wannago and we hope to receive the stamp very soon as my wife needs to come back to her country at the end of June.
I've emailed Solvit explain my problem and they said that under European law they must sent an acknowledgement letter as soon as they received the EU1 application form in order to get the temporary stamp 4. They also said that not giving this letter they are breaching the law which is not good and my wife feels like in prison as she can't do anything. They also told me that if I don't get this letter, they will contact directly INIS so I have a bit of hope more.

Does anyone one know (if I don't get the temp stamp 4 at the end of May) if it's possible to prolong her visa which is expiring on the 7 of June and apply for a re-entry one?

Thanks a lot for your support.
Hello Samik, I am in the same situation, have you been able to get the temp4 stamp? Have solvit helped?
Hi,

sorry for the huge delay in answering.

I think yes as my wife got the temporary permission after one week that I logged in the complaint.

Regards

Davinci4040
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Davinci4040 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:56 am

dhoward wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:10 am
I received my letter yesterday for my temp stamp. It took 11 weeks to get it sent out. There was quite a few emails sent on my end to actually make it happen though. I'm guessing it would have taken longer if that hadn't of been the case.
Hi there "dhoward" could you help me with the sample email(s) you've sent to INIS asking for the temporary stamp? I have applied since 2nd August 2017, have had two separate correspondence from them acknowledging my application and requesting further documentation but still no letter for temporary stamp 4.

I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.

Kind regards,