ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

French Tourist Visa - Extra Business Income with Job (Need of

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

harry5654
Newly Registered

French Tourist Visa - Extra Business Income with Job (Need of

Post by harry5654 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply for french tourist visa with my spouse , & for that I have some confusions if someone can clarify before I lodge. I am from India.

#1 Primarily , I am working as Marketing Consultant in private firm and to prove that I am going to submit my payslips of 3 months , salary bank statement (showing last 3 months salary) . Moreover I will provide leave letter, job contract, joining letter, income tax returns etc. Please note , this is my primary source of income.

#2 On the same time I do seasonal vegetable trading simultaneously , and to prove that , I have business income which is mentioned on my income tax returns, computation chart , balance sheet etc. Please note, this is not registered company as I do it myself to have extra income.

SO, here my question is , as french consulate demand below i.e.:

"""Covering letter IN ORIGINAL signed by the applicant. For self-employed/businessman, going on tourist visa, covering letter preferably on company's letterhead is required """"

http://www.vfs-france.co.in/delhishortstayvisa.html (Please see Line Number 5 on this link)

So, being an employee of company and on the same time doing business to have extra income , should I submit Covering Letter on company's letterhead or it will not needed as I have primary job income. Actually I don't have letterheads.

Can someone please help me to answer it .

Thanks
Harry

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: French Tourist Visa - Extra Business Income with Job (Ne

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:09 pm

If your spouse is the applicant, it is your spouse that must provide evidence of employment or self employment, not you if you are not the applicant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.