ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur extesion aplication withdrawal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nani9
India

Tier1 entrepreneur extesion aplication withdrawal

Post by nani9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:54 am

Hi Zimba88 and seniors

need help in how to withdraw my visa application and how long will it take to receive my documents and after withdrawal how many days are allowed to stay legally in uk.

applied for extension 8 weeks ago, biometric done 7 weeks ago after that no response from HO, due to some important commitments i want to go home country.

I have a plan to apply for tier1 entrepreneur intial application from outside uk after 3 months, this withdrawal of extension application will impact on my other applications to uk.

Thank you very much in advance...

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur extesion aplication withdrawal

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:38 pm

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

It could take several weeks before you get you documents. You should leave as soon as your documents arrive.
There also no guarantee that you can successfully apply to come back again with an initial application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur extesion aplication withdrawal

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:48 pm

If your previous leave to remain has expired, HO might only return your passports at the airport as the moment you withdraw, you become an overstayer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.