ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents Visiting UK from India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sachin2823
Newly Registered

Parents Visiting UK from India

Post by sachin2823 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello,
My parents are planning to come to UK in April 2017. Just want to know, Do they need to submit separate application each ? Or they both can submit joint application?

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry to post as a new topic as I couldn't find the related post/topic

Thanks in Advance !!!

Sachin

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Parents Visiting UK from India

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Each person applying needs to complete their own application form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sachin2823
Newly Registered

Post by sachin2823 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Thanks. CR for the information

Sorry another question regarding funds my father is maintaining above 3 lacs In India in his account and I am showing my finances as well for both. Does that mean my mother needs to show her bank statement as well.

Regards,
Sachin

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:20 pm

sachin2823 wrote:Thanks. CR for the information

Sorry another question regarding funds my father is maintaining above 3 lacs In India in his account and I am showing my finances as well for both. Does that mean my mother needs to show her bank statement as well.

Regards,
Sachin
Members don't necessarily have knowledge of all global currencies! It would be more helpful to post amounts in £ Sterling. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sachin2823
Newly Registered

Post by sachin2823 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Sorry , it's about 2500 Pounds

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Your mother will have to submit evidence of finances in her application.

Note the source of the funds for both your mother and father will have to be shown.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.