ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

britpharaoh
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa

Post by britpharaoh » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Hi

I am going into divorce with my wife who got a spouse visa for 2.5 years and so far she spent just 6 months in UK
I have informed the home office about one month ago on the below address that we are going into divorce but so far they haven’t contacted me nor her! Is there anything else I should do?

UK Visas and Immigration
TM Marriage Curtailment Team
PO Box 99
Manchester
M90 3WW

Casa

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 am

You are required to submit a Consent form, informing the UKVI that the relationship is no longer subsisting, however you may not be contacted to advise the outcome.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... nsent-form
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

vinny

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by vinny » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:38 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.