ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 REFUSED- Reapply or appeal?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gianisegatto
Newly Registered

EEA2 REFUSED- Reapply or appeal?

Post by gianisegatto » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:02 pm

I'm an Italian citizenship living in the UK since 06/2016 and I'm a qualified person, an employee working since 06/2016 in London.
My wife and I have a 7 years old son. We moved from Brazil to London since last year. We are living together for more than 8 years.
My wife (unmarried partner) is 8 months pregnant and had the Residence Card refused. The home office is saying that we don't have proof that we are living together.
She is Brazilian and her tourist VISA is already expired. The home office didn't return her Brazilian passport and is asking to her leave the country. We have to call the home office to ask her passport, but, we don't know if it's a good idea.
We are totally sad and we don't know what we can do.
Someone, could you help me?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EEA2 REFUSED- Reapply or appeal?

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:18 am

She is not your wife if you are not married.

For an unmarried partner, you should provide evidence of cohabitation for 2 years to prove durable relationship.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.