ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 time flrm refused..

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

atiq959
Newly Registered

2 time flrm refused..

Post by atiq959 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm

hi guys i am new in this forum...need some advice may be helpfull for me...well my story..
i am from pakistan came uk in 2006 and fallin love with my wife that time was net friend...she belong to different religion and i am muslim...she left her family for me and acept my religion and then we got married religiously and then we applied for coa and that accepted during that time baby girl born that bring lots of happiness in our life...so after that we register our marriage in 2008...my wife is british and i am came in this country illigaly...after register marriage we applied for visa and homeoffice refused me sayin that ui didnt have entry clearance i have to go to pakistan and apply from there...but i didnt go back cuz i cant leve my wife and my baby cuz i love them and cant live without them..and other thing my wife she dont have talkin term with her family cuz she change her religion ...and she jus depend on me..she works as well...after refusal we send reconsidration thats refused as well same answer...then i have another baby boy born after that we apply again but same refusal...we try to explain them if i go to pakistan how my wife gona work when she have 2 kids and no other family members...but they dunt undastand now i have 2 kids..my baby girl is almost 3 years old and my baby boy 11 month...is there any chance that i can get visa cuz i dunt wana go back to leve my family here...please advice me cuz i kno u guyz have lods of information about laws and immigration..looking for ur reply many many thanks..

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 am

Have you had legal advice on your applications? An FLR(M) was never likely to succeed as you didn't have any valid leave to extend. You need legal assistance to apply for Discretionary Leave (DL) outside of the Immigration Rules.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

atiq959
Newly Registered

hi

Post by atiq959 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:12 pm

many many thanks for replies...

yes i did legal advice i sent my application both time through solicitor...but seems he didnt fighyt 4 my case...
well what is (DL) DISCRETYIONARY LEVE...how can i apply and whot is this visa for...plz explain i dont kno about it...waitin for ur firther replies...again thanks 4 helpin me an advice me...thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:53 pm

vinny wrote:DL seems possible.
Click on above links for further info.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.