ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

COOLMORE
Newly Registered

INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN

Post by COOLMORE » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:01 pm

HI I AM FROM KENYA , I HAVE BEEN IN THE UK FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS BUT ONCE MY VISA HAS BEEN REFUSED WHEN ASKING FOR A STUDENT VISA EXTENSION AND IN JULY 2011 I SUFFERED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE FROM MY HUSBAND WE ARE SEPARATED NOW BUT NOT DIVORCED AS YET ALSO I HAVE TWO KISA BORN HERE THE ELDER AT 7 YEARS OF AGE AND YOUNGEST 4 YEARS OF AGE BOTH AT SCHOOL HERE IN UK FROM BIRTH. WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY FOR ME TO GET ILR.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:29 pm

COOLMORE wrote:I AM SEPARATED WITH MY HUSBAND BUT NOT YET DIVORCED.MY ELDER SON IS 7 YEARS OF AGE AND BORN IN UK BUT HE HOLD MAURITIAN PASSPORT THE COUNTRY MY EX HUSBAND FROM. IF I APPLY INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN BY SEVEN YEARS CHILD CONCESSION DO I NEED MY HUSBAND CONSENT TO APPLY FOR MY SON AS WE ARE NOT DIVORCED YET.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

COOLMORE wrote:I HAVE BEEN IN THE UK FOR 10 YEARS BUT IN 2009-2009 I APPLIED FOR AN EXTENSION AS A STUDENT WHICH WAS REFUSED AND I APPEALED AGAINST THE DECISION IN IMMIGRATION COURT IT WAS REFUSED AND I APPLIED FOR A RECONSIDERATION THAT WAS REFUSED TOO AND MY LAWYER ADVISED ME TO TAKE THE MATTER FOR RECONSIDERATION IN HIGH COURT WHICH I DID AND OVER THERE THE APPEAL RIGHT WAS EXHAUSTED IN THE HIGH COURT AT THE SAME TIME WHEN ALL THIS APPEAL TOOK PLACE I CONTINUED STUDYING AND WAS GRADAUTED. I PUT A PSW VISA IT WAS GRANTED. WILL THAT REFUSAL CAUSE ANY PROBLEM IF I APPLY FOR INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN IN UK
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Please stick to one thread.

Please don't shout.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 pm

COOLMORE wrote:IF I APPLY INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN BY SEVEN YEARS CHILD CONCESSION
The Seven year child concession policy had been withdrawn.