ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof for settled workers - Employees

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Registered address or trading address

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Hi all

Please can you advise about the following:

Our registered and trading addresses are different. Please can you advise whether we should add the trading address or the registered address on our business card, flyer and letterheads etc.

I will appreciate all your help in relation to this.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Nominal Ledger activity

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi all

Please can you advise on the issue below.

We have been advised to submit a nominal ledger activity schedule with the accountant's letter for investment.

Please advise whether this will help in explaining the accounts better with our application.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

bajo85
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: Registered address or trading address

Post by bajo85 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Trading address where you do business...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:10 pm

@Entrepreneursweare - please keep your questions on the same application in a single topic (this one).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:36 pm

bajo85 wrote:Trading address where you do business...
Thank you for responding Bajo85. Appreciate your help in the matter.

Regards

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:37 pm

CR001 wrote:@Entrepreneursweare - please keep your questions on the same application in a single topic (this one).
Thanks CR001. I will do that going further.

Regards

Advisor
Newly Registered

Re: Nominal Ledger activity

Post by Advisor » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:38 am

Entreprenuersweare wrote:Hi all

Please can you advise on the issue below.

We have been advised to submit a nominal ledger activity schedule with the accountant's letter for investment.

Please advise whether this will help in explaining the accounts better with our application.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare
Your accountant should advise on this if he prepares accounts for Entrepreneurs on regular basis. The Home Office is only interested in your accounts showing investment with your name. However, there is no harm for submitting nominal activity report. My accountant xxx in xxxxx prepared the report and linked each transaction with my personal bank statement and I got my visa approved without any problem.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Nominal Ledger activity

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:44 am

Advisor wrote:Your accountant should advise on this if he prepares accounts for Entrepreneurs on regular basis. The Home Office is only interested in your accounts showing investment with your name. However, there is no harm for submitting nominal activity report. My accountant xxx in xxxxx prepared the report and linked each transaction with my personal bank statement and I got my visa approved without any problem.
Kindly refrain from posting company/solicitor/accountants names. This is not permitted on the forum. Suggest re-read the forum T&Cs, as you were required to do upon registering on the forum. See READ ME
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Proof for settled workers - Employees

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi all

I wanted to check about the employees in my company and what details do I need to submit to Home Office as proof that they are settled workers.

My employees are from the European Union.

Please advise whether we will need to submit address proof of our employees along with their passport photocopies to confirm they are settled workers. Also, confirm what will be considered as address proof for them.

I will appreciate all your responses.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:14 pm

CR001 wrote:@Entrepreneursweare - please keep your questions on the same application in a single topic (this one).
Is there anything in the above request that is unclear :?:

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:33 pm

CR001 wrote:
Is there anything in the above request that is unclear :?:

See also Multiple Posts (click)

Hi CR001

My understanding was that the post which is not relevant to the previous question should be shared as a different topic as it significantly reduces the number of responses. The reason being that the person opening the topic might not go through all responses thus significantly reducing the chances of receiving the responses.

This is why I have started a separate topic.

Best regards

Entrepreneursweare

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Re: Proof for settled workers - Employees

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Entreprenuersweare wrote:Hi all

I wanted to check about the employees in my company and what details do I need to submit to Home Office as proof that they are settled workers.

My employees are from the European Union.

Please advise whether we will need to submit address proof of our employees along with their passport photocopies to confirm they are settled workers. Also, confirm what will be considered as address proof for them.

I will appreciate all your responses.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare
Hi all

Just an additional question to the one stated above.

What type of government stamps or endorsement does an EU national has to have on their passport to confirm that they are a settled worker in the UK.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

It might not be relevant to the previous question BUT is is relevant to the SAME application you are making, therefore keep all your questions in one topic. Members will see you have posted a new post.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Entreprenuersweare wrote:What type of government stamps or endorsement does an EU national has to have on their passport to confirm that they are a settled worker in the UK.
None. Their passport or ID card alone is confirmation enough.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:00 pm

CR001 wrote:It might not be relevant to the previous question BUT is is relevant to the SAME application you are making, therefore keep all your questions in one topic. Members will see you have posted a new post.
Thanks for letting me know CR001.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Entreprenuersweare wrote:What type of government stamps or endorsement does an EU national has to have on their passport to confirm that they are a settled worker in the UK.
None. Their passport or ID card alone is confirmation enough.
Hi CR001

Thank you for your response. Please can you advise what type of ID card are you referring to here and when you say a passport, will there be a stamp required.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Copy of EU national ID card OR the very first page of the passport showing the name, DOB, etc.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:12 pm

No stamp required. EU citizens do not get stamps when they enter the UK, aka 'EU free movement'
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:18 pm

zimba88 wrote:Copy of EU national ID card OR the very first page of the passport showing the name, DOB, etc.
Thanks for the response Zimba. I appreciate it.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:21 pm

CR001 wrote:No stamp required. EU citizens do not get stamps when they enter the UK, aka 'EU free movement'
Thank you for the response CR001. I appreciate it.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Accountants certification and employee address proof

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi all

Please can you advise about the following

Are chartered management accounts (CIMA certified) with a valid licence allowed to act as independent accountants by Home office for businesses applying for an extension.

I have recently come across an applicant who was ask to submit address proof for its employees. All my employees are EU nationals. Please advise whether it is good practice to submit address proof for employees proactively and whether this is also a requirement along with the passport copies

I will appreciate all responses in the matter.

Kind regards

Entrepreneursweare

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Are you a solicitor or an advisor ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:29 pm

zimba88 wrote:Are you a solicitor or an advisor ??
Hi Zimba88

I am an applicant and wanted to clarify this before I submit my extension application.

I will appreciate your response in the matter.

Best regards

Entrepreneursweare

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Are chartered management accounts (CIMA certified) with a valid licence allowed to act as independent accountants by Home office for businesses applying for an extension.
See: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1419655
I have recently come across an applicant who was ask to submit address proof for its employees. All my employees are EU nationals. Please advise whether it is good practice to submit address proof for employees proactively and whether this is also a requirement along with the passport copies
No such requirement. EEA passports or ID cards is enough

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:25 pm

zimba88 wrote:
See: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1419655
No such requirement. EEA passports or ID cards is enough
Hi Zimba88

Thanks for the prompt response. Appreciate it.

Best regards

Entrepreneursweare