ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension 50K Due in July 2017

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aliabidhyd

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension 50K Due in July 2017

Post by aliabidhyd » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:34 am

Hi There,

I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa 50K (Team Member). Our Extension is due in July 2017. 3 years ago when we got Visa after that we open business account and trasnfer 53K from my personal account to our company business account but due to lack of my knowledge I transfer 4k from my company account to my personal account but again I transfer 5k from my personal account to my company account and after that I did few more transaction in same way. We change accountant after 1 year and my accountant advice me that you did wrong things you have to arrange all money 50k as a director loan. My accountant change accounting year and june 2016 I transfer 35K from my personal account to my company account as a director loan. Remaing portion of amount I will trasnfer this year june 2017. My question is this

1. We change accounting year chaneg is this ok?
2. June 2016 I transfer 35k from my personal account ot my business account is this ok?
3. We have already creat 2 jobs of settled person whos has complete thier terms of 12 months each.

Please guid me and suggest me as still i have 5 months left to apply my extensio

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension 50K Due in July 2017

Post by sm12 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:15 pm

aliabidhyd wrote:Hi There,

I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa 50K (Team Member). Our Extension is due in July 2017. 3 years ago when we got Visa after that we open business account and trasnfer 53K from my personal account to our company business account but due to lack of my knowledge I transfer 4k from my company account to my personal account but again I transfer 5k from my personal account to my company account and after that I did few more transaction in same way. We change accountant after 1 year and my accountant advice me that you did wrong things you have to arrange all money 50k as a director loan. My accountant change accounting year and june 2016 I transfer 35K from my personal account to my company account as a director loan. Remaing portion of amount I will trasnfer this year june 2017. My question is this

1. We change accounting year chaneg is this ok? I don't think the HO will have a problem with this.
2. June 2016 I transfer 35k from my personal account ot my business account is this ok? Yes, but make sure that the director's loan can be seen in you company accounts in your name as well as business bank statements as readily identifiable transactions. Make sure to also submit the agreement for the loan.
3. We have already creat 2 jobs of settled person whos has complete thier terms of 12 months each. You can use their documents to meet the employment criteria.

Please guid me and suggest me as still i have 5 months left to apply my extension

aliabidhyd

Post by aliabidhyd » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Thx Sam. Yes I did double cheack and my company bank statement showing my name with directors loan refrence.

I have got my two employee passport copy and NI card copy and prof of address.

Rhx again

aliabidhyd

Tier 1 Enterpreneur Extension 50K Due in July 2017 Dependent

Post by aliabidhyd » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi there,

I am on tier 1 entrepreneur 50k roaut team member. Both team member have dependents.
A Team mmeber have 3 dependents One wife and two kids.
F Team member have 2 Dependents One wife and One kid.

Team memeber F has send thier dependent back to home country due to lack of maintance fund but Team member A wants to call thier family memebrs from home country beacause they have got Visa they went back five months ago.

My question is this that Team Member A wants to apply Tier 1 Ext with dependent wife only. Two kids one of them born in UK but due to lack of maintance fund team Member A just wants to send thier wife application with them. So is it fine?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:53 pm

My question is this that Team Member A wants to apply Tier 1 Ext with dependent wife only. Two kids one of them born in UK but due to lack of maintance fund team Member A just wants to send thier wife application with them. So is it fine?
You cannot apply for only the wife. You must apply for wife and child born outside the UK as if the visas expire, the child will have no right to remain. If you apply without the children, HO will likely write to you to ask you why and where they are.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aliabidhyd

Post by aliabidhyd » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:32 pm

CR001 wrote:
You cannot apply for only the wife. You must apply for wife and child born outside the UK as if the visas expire, the child will have no right to remain. If you apply without the children, HO will likely write to you to ask you why and where they are.
Thank you so much your reply..
So if my daughter born in UK so I no need to submit her ext application with me and my other two dependents?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 pm

So if my daughter born in UK so I no need to submit her ext application with me and my other two dependents?
If ONLY she never had a previous leave AND you do not intend to travel outside the UK with her.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aliabidhyd

Post by aliabidhyd » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:48 pm

zimba88 wrote:
If ONLY she never had a previous leave AND you do not intend to travel outside the UK with her.
THX Zimba

please solve my one more issue that

1. We change accounting year chaneg is this ok?
2. June 2016 I transfer 35k from my personal account ot my business account is this ok?
3. We have already creat 2 jobs of settled person whos has complete thier terms of 12 months each.

Please guid me and suggest me as still i have 5 months left to apply my extensio