ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR & five years earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tuntuna
BANNED

ILR & five years earning

Post by tuntuna » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:38 am

Dear Experts

I am new to this forum and need your advice, I am on tier 1 G and on 35k threshold , initial and extension earning were according to the requirement but in between years I am not upto the mark and my sa302 showing less then 10k would this be an issue when I will go for the ILR ? can they refuse application over this please?

Thanks

afzalfinance

Re: ILR & five years earning

Post by afzalfinance » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:03 am

tuntuna wrote:Dear Experts

I am new to this forum and need your advice, I am on tier 1 G and on 35k threshold , initial and extension earning were according to the requirement but in between years I am not upto the mark and my sa302 showing less then 10k would this be an issue when I will go for the ILR ? can they refuse application over this please?

Thanks
You need to have the required earning now for ILR .They have nothing to do with in between.
God help those who help themselves