ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa - Leaving and returning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mrs.Graham
Newly Registered

Visitor Visa - Leaving and returning

Post by Mrs.Graham » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Would really like some information.

Hopefully my husband will be successful in obtaining a Visitors Visa, which will enable him to come here and spend the Christmas, his b'day, the New Year and my son's b'day. He will be making an application to come here for 3.5 weeks. I would like for us to go to Holland and Paris for one of those 3 weeks. Under a visitor's visa, will he be able to leave and return for the short trip, or will he need to apply for 2 separate UK Visitor Visas?

I would really appreciate any information that you lovely people can offer regarding this. Thank you in advance.

vinny

Re: Visitor Visa - Leaving and returning

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:00 am

A visitor visa is normally issued for multiple entries. Do check the visa when it's granted.

He should also carry proof of his intention to leave the UK.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.