ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application consideration

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Uklhr
Newly Registered

Application consideration

Post by Uklhr » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi. Is our online application considered in the UK and then reviewed by the concern high commission?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Application consideration

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:19 pm

It all really depends on what part of the world you are applying from. That is what governs which visa hub considers the application. More work is being undertaken in the UK than say 5 years ago but the current non UK hubs are unlikely to disappear anytime soon.
If there are issues only then will there be local Embessay or High Commision involvement.

Uklhr
Newly Registered

Post by Uklhr » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:27 am

Hello.
I emailed today to ukvi helpline today and they say application is processed and a decision has been made. When will I get an email from the ukvi that decision is made? Any idea?
Also, how's the way to check that application is approved? I read in one of the posts that a moderator said to check IHS payment is it's paid back. How do we check that? Since I paid while filling my application, I don't have an account. Moderators such as casa can you kindly tell?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:34 am

IHS refund would be paid into YOUR bank account that you made the payment from.

There is no way 'to check if approved'. You will have to wait till you collect your passport and paperwork.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Uklhr
Newly Registered

Post by Uklhr » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:38 am

Hi cr001. Thanks for replying.
I was just worried that I didn't write date in affidavit of financial support from my father. Can it affect the outcome of my application?