ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

college suspended

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sardar farhan
Newly Registered

college suspended

Post by sardar farhan » Thu May 09, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi everyone... I was a student in Global school of management , where I completed PGD in Business management level 7 and last year I extended my visa with new course IT level 7 in same college .. but On 12th may 2013 GSM got suspended and It's not on UKBA List any more.. but They are still Offering us to Marge our registration in other college, and we are tolled that we don't need to submit new application of Tire 4 to Ukba. and we just need to send bio metric card to UKBA and they will change, Our sponsor.. so my question is Is there any rule for this kind of circumstance ... Can we trust our college..

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri May 10, 2013 1:46 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

adlakha84

Post by adlakha84 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 am

Hi Vinny , other Gurus and members ,

what should a student do if the college is taken out of registered list of sponsors while the application is still in process , biometrics still not done .

I am sure every college does appeal to restore the license but how long does home office take to give decision whether to restore the license or not . Till home office gives it decision to college. I guess there's no need for student to change the sponsor ?.