ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

This is urgent, please help!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

staystrong5010
Newly Registered

This is urgent, please help!

Post by staystrong5010 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:32 am

I happened to stumble here and I'm really anxious about my visa application. I will be applying for the tier 4 general student visa and I have a few concerns, maybe some of you had experience going through this; any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'm aware that I need to include my travel history.
Luckily my old expired passports are still with me, but I'm having problems reading off information from some of the stamps and I'm not sure what dates I must enter.

I basically live in Qatar but I'm from Bahrain and I traveled around the GCC countries by car plenty of times. Now, my main question is do the stamps from Saudi Arabia borders count when I'm crossing their borders to get to my destination? If they do, do I just ignore the information (the dates are not Georgian) or do I have to translate the dates?

I even thought of just including travel history from countries I've visited by plane. I'm really confused as to what to include and if you cant read the stamp or if it's blurred out what do you enter and will this affect my application if all the other documents are present and checked?

I also wanna know, should I include the multiple trips I made to the same country or just mentioning one of the trips for that country is enough?

If I'm from Bahrain but living in Qatar, do I also include Qatar as one of the countries I visited or I must only include Bahrain? Or do I not include any of these?

I'm so sorry I asked lots of questions but I'm just nervous about this whole thing! I've never applied for a visa before!!

noajthan

Re: This is urgent, please help!

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:03 am

Relax, someone may be along to advise shortly.
Stand by.

Meanwhile see http://www.immigrationboards.com/announ ... 75081.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:51 pm

You are over thinking it. Using your passport, and any other information you have, just list all your foreign travel, as best you can.

If you don't know a specific day or month you travelled, give the earliest it could be, eg 1 January 2001. If you don't know a specific year, and you can't find out, guess.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

LonlyDavid
Newly Registered

Post by LonlyDavid » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Try to get some help and advice from your Tier 4 sponsors (people who issued your CAS at your college/University). They should be able to give you a defend answer about your specific concerns. General speaking what they really going to look at is your financial documents and the fact that you are sponsored by a tier 4 institution. Other items are miscellaneous. From my experience, the first time I was completing my application they asked which flight did I take to come to UK ? . since I did not have my flight ticket I put a random answer for that and still granted my visa. However, I think the best thing is to speak to people in your institution.

Best of Luck.