ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 2nd Interview

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KhaledAnwar
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Document

Post by KhaledAnwar » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello.

Recently I applied to UKVI for my Tier 4 General visa.

In my CAS letter, my tier 4 sponsor mentioned four educational documents. Among them I don't have the original copy of one but do have the email copy which was sent from my previous university with the university seal and academic director signature.

I printed out that document and submitted with my application.

Can anyone please confirm will it lead to visa refusal...??

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Document

Post by sah10406 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Did the sponsor see the original? If yes, why can't you include it with your application? If no, why is it listed on the CAS?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

KhaledAnwar
Newly Registered

Post by KhaledAnwar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:58 am

Thanks for your reply.

I got the CONFIRMATION OF ATTAINMENT through email when I returned to my home country.

They didn't send me the original one but a email one with university seal and academic director signature.

I mailed them about it and they said if UKVI wants to verify, they will provide evidence...

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 am

You don't need to show anything different than you showed your Tier 4 sponsor. If the CAS lists something that the sponsor hasn't seen themselves, then that's an error. if it is something impossible for you to show, for example a virtual document, I advise asking them to remove it from the CAS.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

KhaledAnwar
Newly Registered

Tier 4 Visa Query

Post by KhaledAnwar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Recently I applied for my UK Tier 4 General Visa outside UK.

I submitted all my documents in original format as listed in my CAS letter except one. I have submitted my Confirmation of Attainment from my UK university which I got through email and I had no scope to collect the hard copy for that I had submitted the email one. Though the email one contains both academic director sign and college seal.

I am really worried about the outcome of my application and if I receive a refusal, what steps can i take to confirm my visa.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 Visa Query

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:59 pm

KhaledAnwar wrote:Recently I applied for my UK Tier 4 General Visa outside UK.

I submitted all my documents in original format as listed in my CAS letter except one. I have submitted my Confirmation of Attainment from my UK university which I got through email and I had no scope to collect the hard copy for that I had submitted the email one. Though the email one contains both academic director sign and college seal.

I am really worried about the outcome of my application and if I receive a refusal, what steps can i take to confirm my visa.
Merged your topics. Not sure why you created another topic with the same question when you have already received answers.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

KhaledAnwar
Newly Registered

Tier 4 2nd Interview

Post by KhaledAnwar » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:17 am

hello..

i'm called for a second interview...any idea what types of questions they will ask this time...

Regards

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 2nd Interview

Post by sah10406 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:30 am

See the Tier 4 Modernised Guidance, pages 141-144:

https://www.gov.uk/government/collectio ... d-guidance

KhaledAnwar
Newly Registered

Post by KhaledAnwar » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Dear Shah,

Thank you for your reply.

I have gone through the guidance for the credibility of being a genuine student.

the thing is that I do have a study gap or 1 year 10 months.

I was suffering from active tremor for which I was unable to perform my daily activities even I couldn't eat on my own due to vigorous shaking of my hand...It took me 8 months to recover for which I was out of any academic study.

After recovering from sickness, I have gone to a tuition provider to do course on IELTS for UKVI and later on sat for my IELTS for UKVI test on November 2015.

Suggest me what should i say about the study gap I have...

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:58 pm

KhaledAnwar wrote:Suggest me what should i say about the study gap I have...
The truth. What else?