ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa refused due to Deception information

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mufeez.faiz
Newly Registered

Visa refused due to Deception information

Post by mufeez.faiz » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:15 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

I applied for a Tier 4 student extension visa which was refused due to below reasons:

Insufficient funds
Deception

There was no right to appeal, however I managed to resolve the maintenance reason issue in administration review.

It was my mistake I did not read the letter properly and missed the deception reason.
My visa was once rejected when I was in Saudi Arabia and on the online extension form I by mistake stated 'No'.

Throughout the review, I missed the deception part and realized only when I received a letter from home office asking me to leave the country because of Deception.

I am not sure what I can do now, I have given the option to voluntarily leave the country.

I am here studying and would like to continue my studies, I have written to Home office for a Judiciary review.

Please help me what steps I can take to stay here and continue my studies.

Thanks,

M

Obie
Ireland

Re: Visa refused due to Deception information

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:37 am

Did you reveal it on previous applications?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors