ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GTV endorsement and awaiting ATAS certificate approval

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

OwensK
Newly Registered
Ghana

GTV endorsement and awaiting ATAS certificate approval

Post by OwensK » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:35 am

Dear All,

Please I would like to know if one can apply for the global talent visa (GTV) peer review route while awaiting approval of the ATAS certificate application. I understand the ATAS approval can be delayed and take several months. My employer requires the ATAS certificate before they can issue me a certificate of sponsorship for a skilled worker visa. Hence, can someone please let me know if it will be considered a duplicate visa application or will affect my skilled worker visa application if I apply for GTV peer review endorsement while waiting for the ATAS certificate approval? Your quick response will be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you and best wishes.

OwensK
Newly Registered
Ghana

Re: GTV endorsement and awaiting ATAS certificate approval

Post by OwensK » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:24 am

Can someone with any useful information please help me with a response to my question on whether one can apply for the GTV peer review route endorsement while awaiting the ATAS certificate approval? Many thanks in advance.

BravoCharlie2
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by BravoCharlie2 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:57 pm

Hello OwensK,

Both ATAS and GTV Endorsement applications are not visa applications. Therefore, in my opinion, it is perfectly ok to apply for both at the same time.

OwensK
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by OwensK » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:51 am

BravoCharlie2 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:57 pm
BravoCharlie2
Many thanks for your kind response. It is well noted.