ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor mistake in ILR application for spouse

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

doctor4u
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Minor mistake in ILR application for spouse

Post by doctor4u » Mon May 13, 2024 2:02 am

Hi,

I made a mistake while submitting the ILR application as dependent. The question was, "Does the period of stay on which this application was based include any leave granted since 11 January 2018? " Honestly, we didn't understand the question, so we mentioned it as "No." After going through this forum, I came to know it was "Yes." Should I inform to the person when i submit biometrics? as the appointment is at the end of this month for biometrics or any other suggestion would be great.

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Minor mistake in ILR application for spouse

Post by zimba » Mon May 13, 2024 3:51 pm

Just upload a cover letter and mention the periods of absence.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

doctor4u
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Minor mistake in ILR application for spouse

Post by doctor4u » Tue May 14, 2024 10:50 am

Many thanks Zimba