ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:25 am

Rajaali wrote:???
Do you have any info Raja Ali?

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 pm

tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
i have my appeal coming friday regarding ccl ....will let all know...amazingly it is not adjourned..so lets c...bcoz i was a student there
and i had psw also ...they misbehaved so oooooooo much on airport
God forbid..anyways..i will let u know.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:51 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
i have my appeal coming friday regarding ccl ....will let all know...amazingly it is not adjourned..so lets c...bcoz i was a student there
dude i have the same case like you and after 3 hours of interview and 9 hours of detention , immigration officer came up with the decision that it has nothing to do with your studies and we do believe you have studied there but unfortunately you got a worthless piece of paper for which we have an evidence that this course was never taught .Immigration officer and then Chief Immigration officer tried to pressurize me alot and also threaten me to deport more earlier than other people if i wont speak truth but they cudnt get their desired answer so the reason your appeal is not adjourned is because most probably yours will be the lead case and there isnt just one lead case rather there are handful of lead cases to be heard . secondly the appeals of only taylor house are adjourned so if yours is not in taylor house then may be that's why your appeal is not adjourned ..anyways do let us know how it goes on friday and remember to prove u have studied there isnt a big issue rather gather evidences to prove that college was actually allowed to issue a diploma because at the moment this is the only point HOPOs are arguing on ..best of luck !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
dude i have the same case like you and after 3 hours of interview and 9 hours of detention , immigration officer came up with the decision that it has nothing to do with your studies and we do believe you have studied there but unfortunately you got a worthless piece of paper for which we have an evidence that this course was never taught .Immigration officer and then Chief Immigration officer tried to pressurize me alot and also threaten me to deport more earlier than other people if i wont speak truth but they cudnt get their desired answer so the reason your appeal is not adjourned is because most probably yours will be the lead case and there isnt just one lead case rather there are handful of lead cases to be heard . secondly the appeals of only taylor house are adjourned so if yours is not in taylor house then may be that's why your appeal is not adjourned ..anyways do let us know how it goes on friday and remember to prove u have studied there isnt a big issue rather gather evidences to prove that college was actually allowed to issue a diploma because at the moment this is the only point HOPOs are arguing on ..best of luck !

thankx for reply...lucky u to spend some hours and with me one night and one day on airport then 7 days in detention then forcefully deportation and luckily escpaed bcoz of lawyer or just bcoz God has helped me...
anyways i know its hard hard hard.yes mine is @ hatton cross...but i tell u what the ho has just sent the ....allegations about deception and u know all that but no witness statement and nothing else so i m feeling they possibly will not be coming...i dont know what will be going on..my remaining leave is about 1 year now...once i will win iwill never ever extend for sure......but i dont want to lose in any circumstance.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:07 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
aquasaggi wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:

thankx for reply...lucky u to spend some hours and with me one night and one day on airport then 7 days in detention then forcefully deportation and luckily escpaed bcoz of lawyer or just bcoz God has helped me...
anyways i know its hard hard hard.yes mine is @ hatton cross...but i tell u what the ho has just sent the ....allegations about deception and u know all that but no witness statement and nothing else so i m feeling they possibly will not be coming...i dont know what will be going on..my remaining leave is about 1 year now...once i will win iwill never ever extend for sure......but i dont want to lose in any circumstance.
yea well everybody says that i have been lucky to get out in 9 hours as whoeva got caught for CCL at airport has been detained for atleast a week but as for me i had all my previous academic records and some other evidences to prove plus i asked immigration officer if she want i can call at my home to bring the notes and assignments i made for CCL . The immigration officer at the start of interview seem to be quite tough but when she took my interview for like 2 hours she got a bit sympathetic to know all the circumstances i have been thru and she was like i am not allowed to make a decision without an authority from CIO and he was the one who for an hour pissed me alot , wanted me to give his desired answer but i kept on smiling on his harsh questions so finally he did wat he wanted to ...anyways wen the immigration officer handed me the refusal letter she told me i can either go bak or i can stay here , first i said her deport me but as soon as possible and she was like are you sure ? and i said yea, i want to go asap so she said ok the next flight is probably in few hours so i will issue your removal orders .when she went i called my home and my parents insisted me to stay and fight if i am on the right but i was worried that they might keep me for couple of days in detention centre. i was thinking when suddenly immigration officer and chief immigration officer came , i rushed to them and said no i want to appeal within country and they were like no problem and that's how i was saved from removal. The reasons i think i havent been detained for long is my previous clear records and references they got from my employer and my uni where i have studied for another course.Also since i came to UK 2 years ago i havent changed my address therefore they were sure to give me a temporary admission but with restrictions on work and now every week reporting at immigration centre to assure them that i am not running away .The day i came back i was left with one exam left for my university which i have given last week so i just wanted to appear in that at any cost . now as i have given it and even if i will hafta go bak i have no regrets because Alhamdulilah my CCL course may not work out for me but my uni course will surely help me in rest of the world inshallah but as i have already stayed for couple of months so have no issue staying for couple more and i want 2 go to court asap even if they wud have put me on the lead case, it wud b great but anyways lets see when will i get my hearing date...they have to send it anyways not today , not tomorrow but some day they will so i will wait until that day !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 pm

thats the story hmmm raja Ali. as far as i m concerned they didnot ask me whether i studied there or not the only one thing they asked to go back go back and thats it and i was also ready to go but my solicitor insisted that oince i will go back with such n such deception case i will be unable to go anywhere else in future especially to eu countires which most probbaly i wont coz i m a girl hav no issues back hom and was working in a bank there but u c that i was alone and no body was there and to guide me and i know there was nvr 2500 students,,,the only thing i knew taht college mangemnt was changed in july 08 and after tahht all this issue happend..they hav only one thing to say that college was not allowed..bcoz i dint work mwhile i was studing..so i had no issues and no other things no prevoious studiez...etc...so the only thing is to remove the label from me.i dont want to be punished for the crime i havnt done..and i came after that pakistani students were arrested in april after 2 days of that incident and they said to me that they will charge me wid same....allegations and i ws so surprized..i said to them i hav assigmnts
can i call my teacher but they said u cant and u should hav assignmnts wid u ...lol....anyway,...i dont know what will happen..Alllah is there to help..whatever will be happening that will be in my interest...i am also being stopped from working and hav to sign also every week so rest and pray is the key these days.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:43 pm

aquasaggi wrote:thats the story hmmm raja Ali. as far as i m concerned they didnot ask me whether i studied there or not the only one thing they asked to go back go back and thats it and i was also ready to go but my solicitor insisted that oince i will go back with such n such deception case i will be unable to go anywhere else in future especially to eu countires which most probbaly i wont coz i m a girl hav no issues back hom and was working in a bank there but u c that i was alone and no body was there and to guide me and i know there was nvr 2500 students,,,the only thing i knew taht college mangemnt was changed in july 08 and after tahht all this issue happend..they hav only one thing to say that college was not allowed..bcoz i dint work mwhile i was studing..so i had no issues and no other things no prevoious studiez...etc...so the only thing is to remove the label from me.i dont want to be punished for the crime i havnt done..and i came after that pakistani students were arrested in april after 2 days of that incident and they said to me that they will charge me wid same....allegations and i ws so surprized..i said to them i hav assigmnts
can i call my teacher but they said u cant and u should hav assignmnts wid u ...lol....anyway,...i dont know what will happen..Alllah is there to help..whatever will be happening that will be in my interest...i am also being stopped from working and hav to sign also every week so rest and pray is the key these days.
anyways best of luck once again , you are atleast going to hearing and i am in a limbo since last 4 months and i think it will take atleast 2 more months although i am financially broken but i have a strong belief that after every hard time there's a good time waiting for you and that's y i am satisfied !

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:08 pm

do u know really anybody who has won the case till now...i hav heared but only those whose visas were refused but not like our situation n also plz check pm.

geoatleo

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Post by geoatleo » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:21 pm

those who with ccl psw visa stopped on airport by immigration ,should know one thing ,there visa is revoked now,in case they win the appeal and deception is cleared ,home office will have to give you fresh visa again
you can confirm it from sdolicitor :wink:

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 pm

yea true ..i agree with what you said

sp1
Newly Registered

Post by sp1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Rajaali wrote:yea true ..i agree with what you said
Hello Bhai, I am also facing the same problem. They took my passport on my way back. U have done PGDIT or the business course. Please let us know. Thanks for keeping this thread alive and providing regular updation. May Allah bring out all of us from this problem safely. Thanks

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:55 pm

sp1 wrote:
Hello Bhai, I am also facing the same problem. They took my passport on my way back. U have done PGDIT or the business course. Please let us know. Thanks for keeping this thread alive and providing regular updation. May Allah bring out all of us from this problem safely. Thanks
i did PG dip in business managment

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:05 am

cud any one plz tell me whats gonna happend to those people wh r on IGS from CCL n wat about the extenshions? has any onegot extenshion from IGS to PSW from CCL. PLZ REPLY

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 am

most probably...but no,,,,definitely refused untill and unless one decison comes that will apply to alll ccl students..bcoz ho they donot listen to u
not even a single word...believe me..i have a really harsh experience..
but i say good luck to all and whatever will be happen in future will b in our best interest...or if u apply for psw u might b refused and then got appeal right...but i dont know hundreds and thousands of students and dont know how many appeals..this matter only God knows.we can only pray.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 am

but we had been given IGS by ukba them selves.it was not under point based systen and even CCL issue raised after july 2008.how cud some one be reponsible for that who have already done their qualification and got visa

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:05 am

wait wrote:but we had been given IGS by ukba them selves.it was not under point based systen and even CCL issue raised after july 2008.how cud some one be reponsible for that who have already done their qualification and got visa
that is the thing that ho not understand imean donot want to understand and categorise every one in same fake student.those who have got psw and unfortunately travelled their passports have been seized ..the only reason that they hav never studied and used deception..they hav issued visa after all confirmation of college and now college is blacklisted so they have made evry1 blaclisted ...who knows who is genuine who is fake..in the eyes of ho evry1 is fake fake fake..lier and etc...i wish any result come for ccl and we get out of this miserable situation..

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:04 am

but if they refuse our trasitional application then on wat basis we can appeal against the decesion andon wat basis wud this appeal been allowed in court and if that does happend wud we be able to continue our job legally?thx 4 all replies

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 pm

wait wrote:but if they refuse our trasitional application then on wat basis we can appeal against the decesion andon wat basis wud this appeal been allowed in court and if that does happend wud we be able to continue our job legally?thx 4 all replies
actually i dont know if they refuse then u hav time to appeal may b u r allowed to work unless they say explicitly that u cant work.i will let know evry1 as i have my appeal.pray 4 me plz.

geoatleo

keep working

Post by geoatleo » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
wait wrote:but if they refuse our trasitional application then on wat basis we can appeal against the decesion andon wat basis wud this appeal been allowed in court and if that does happend wud we be able to continue our job legally?thx 4 all replies
actually i dont know if they refuse then u hav time to appeal may b u r allowed to work unless they say explicitly that u cant work.i will let know evry1 as i have my appeal.pray 4 me plz.

you can work,if u have any job keep it continous

aquasaggi

Post by aquasaggi » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Rajaali wrote:
sp1 wrote:

what is the difference b/w a lead case or a normal case. i m confused as ho has not send any witness statement in my case only a letter that college is going through criminal prosecution.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm

em not sure but i think lead cases are chosen by the senior judge randomly out of the 2500 students ..so they might be genuine or they might be fake ....or may be a group of students has put an appeal 2gather and senior judge taken them as a lead case ...this is just my assumption and i really have no idea how lead cases are chosen !

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Rajaali wrote:em not sure but i think lead cases are chosen by the senior judge randomly out of the 2500 students ..so they might be genuine or they might be fake ....or may be a group of students has put an appeal 2gather and senior judge taken them as a lead case ...this is just my assumption and i really have no idea how lead cases are chosen !
Even I have assumed the same as you said, the lead cases might be the ones which came into practice in the beginning of this CCL issue.

tuhadda_fuffar

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:48 pm

aquasaggi wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
sp1 wrote:

what is the difference b/w a lead case or a normal case. i m confused as ho has not send any witness statement in my case only a letter that college is going through criminal prosecution.
Could you please post the exact wording of the letter which you received from HO?
Thanks in advance.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 am

That u were genuine...and attended the college....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 am

aquasaggi wrote:
tuhadda_fuffar wrote:
fingers cross
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================