ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Defer Child Dependant Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lesbere
- thin ice -

Defer Child Dependant Application

Post by lesbere » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Please guys, take a look at this thread and advice accordingly. My two kids were born here but I have always applied for their leave with mine. I have no intention of travelling till I get ILR in two years time. I do however have extension very soon, because of the high fees, do I need to apply for them or leave it? This may potentially save me £1500.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=96758

lesbere
- thin ice -

Post by lesbere » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Can anybody reply please!

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:44 pm

lesbere wrote:Can anyone advice me if it is ok not to apply for renewal of my kids born here bcos of the cost. I have always applied for them including my initial tier1 general application but thinking of not applying for them now. Given the fact that I have applied for them before and I won't be travelling till ILR, can I leave them out? Thanks
It's risky as child will become an overstayer after expiry of leave. However, that should not affect child's future entitlement.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.