ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Referee Question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

learner007

Naturalisation Referee Question

Post by learner007 » Thu May 03, 2012 2:32 pm

I will be applying for naturalisation within a week
However i have a question for the members of this forum,

My friend who is a managing director of a limited company has agreed to be my refereee, however there is 1 question

He has recently moved house just 3 months ago,

Is it ok if we use his company address instead of home address as thats been there for more than 3 years , or does it have to be home address?

Kindes Regards

grantring
- thin ice -

Re: Naturalisation Referee Question

Post by grantring » Thu May 03, 2012 2:54 pm

learner007 wrote:I will be applying for naturalisation within a week
However i have a question for the members of this forum,

My friend who is a managing director of a limited company has agreed to be my refereee, however there is 1 question

He has recently moved house just 3 months ago,

Is it ok if we use his company address instead of home address as thats been there for more than 3 years , or does it have to be home address?

Kindes Regards
Just tell the truth it will make no difference. Lie and you risk losing everything

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu May 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Doesn't have to be home address. Office address is fine but needs to be a place he can be reached as the HO might write to him.

learner007

Post by learner007 » Thu May 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Jambo wrote:Doesn't have to be home address. Office address is fine but needs to be a place he can be reached as the HO might write to him.
Thats Brilliant

Thank you for your time :)