ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR BRP waiting time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

yallow

ILR BRP waiting time

Post by yallow » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 am

Hi,

we had our ILR approved at Solihull PEO last Wednesday.
I know that they say it's usually takes 7-10 working days, but we need them urgently so I was just looking for other peoples experiences. How quickly did you get you BRP's after PEO approvals?

Thanks.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: ILR BRP waiting time

Post by nionlight » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:22 am

yallow wrote:Hi,

I know that they say it's usually takes 7-10 working days, but we need them urgently so I was just looking for other peoples experiences. How quickly did you get you BRP's after PEO approvals?

Thanks.
If everything goes well you should receive it within 3 days. Some people got even in 2 days. I got mine in 3 days. Good luck

yallow

Post by yallow » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:29 am

nionlight wrote:

Thanks.
If everything goes well you should receive it within 3 days. Some people got even in 2 days. I got mine in 3 days. Good luck
it's been 7 days already.. :(

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:28 am

yallow wrote:
nionlight wrote:

Thanks.
it's been 7 days already.. :(
Call the dx ( the company delivers brp) tell them your post code and your name, they will be able to tell you if there is anything for you from UKBA. alternatively send email to brpdelivery and ask where your brp is. It should be coming soon.

yallow

Post by yallow » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:09 pm

nionlight wrote: Call the dx ( the company delivers brp) tell them your post code and your name, they will be able to tell you if there is anything for you from UKBA. alternatively send email to brpdelivery and ask where your brp is. It should be coming soon.
Great advice, thanks! I just called them and they confirmed they have 2 items for us to be delivered on Monday. So it will be 8 working days or 12 calendar days waiting. I hope they will not loose them on the way. :)

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:15 am

Just called them, they said they have 2 parcels from home office and they will deliver it tomorrow. 6 working days in total!