ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit to Tier 2 general - P60?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lunakick

Work Permit to Tier 2 general - P60?

Post by lunakick » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:03 am

I came to work in the UK under the old WP system in October 2007 then switched companies (same job title) in 2011 with Tier 2 general visa. I want to apply for ILR and I have the following:
LIUK test passed (and partner)
Letter from current employer with SOC code and permanent contract
Letter from current employer regarding my few absences for work
6 mo. payslips
6 mo. bank statements

1) I don't have my work permit certificate. Do P60s count? I also have the offer letter of employment from my WP company. Is this enough to show I was working during 2007-2011?

2) Is it true I don't need to show marriage cert or cohab proof? My partner and I entered the UK together and were married prior to our arrival in UK - we've never been apart since we've been in the UK.
Thanks!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:37 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.