ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Collection by post

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sojan

OCI Collection by post

Post by sojan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:55 am

Hi Guys,
Sorry for creating separate thread as my query in the main thread didn't get any answers.

I have sent my BP via Royal Mail SD to London HCI. But its >2 weeks and have no clue what happened to the collection application.

How would you track the collection of OCI by post?

I have seen some of you guys have put "receipt" by HCI etc.. Where could we get this?

NO1UKlover
Newly Registered

Re: OCI Collection by post

Post by NO1UKlover » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:45 am

sojan wrote:Hi Guys,
Sorry for creating separate thread as my query in the main thread didn't get any answers.

I have sent my BP via Royal Mail SD to London HCI. But its >2 weeks and have no clue what happened to the collection application.

How would you track the collection of OCI by post?

I have seen some of you guys have put "receipt" by HCI etc.. Where could we get this?
As far as I remember there is no way to check your collection status online. You need to email or call high commission/local consulate to know the status. I would always recommed people to walk-in for OCI collection. It is a 1 day work, but worth it!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:12 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.