ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can't book online appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

agrosangeo
- thin ice -

online appointment at UK Border Agency

Post by agrosangeo » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:53 pm

A premium service is a very popular service because applicants avoid the stress of having to wait for months for the UK Border Agency decision to arrive via the Postal service option.

If you need an online appointment at UK Border Agency - home office contact me on my email address from the link below and I can help you to obtain a premium service / Same Day Visa Service appointment :

http://ukborderagency.wordpress.com/
Last edited by agrosangeo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Idiot spammer please refrain from posting an individual's personal email address/spamming the board.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.