ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Experience 06/6/12

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mannat
Newly Registered

PEO Experience 06/6/12

Post by mannat » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi All,

Thank you very much for all your guidance seniors! It had been of great help.

Here is my experience:-

had my appointment today at 08:00AM, and here's my experience.

07:15: Reached Lunar house
07:30: Gate Opens
07:40: Completed security check
07:50: Officer on ground floor validated application form to check if the correct form was used and issued ticket number and instructed to make payment in 1st floor
08:00: Payment made on the first floor and waiting to be called.
08:15: Bio metrics taken

Now system goes slow and worst part is they dont even bother to make an announcement or anything and leave you in a dark room. when we ask them they get irritated and reply you shall be called when the bio metrics result come out.

Please note: please do not panic as Case workers are not assigned until Bio metrics result are been given to the senior Case worker. After this the case is assigned to a case worker for further application and documentation collection.

13:10: Called by case worker.She asked for token slip, payment receipt, passport, application form and photographs.

13:30: Called me to the counter to ask if I am employed or self employed. I was very well prepared and sorted with documementation with help of memeber on the forum. But i explained it all again. she was sort of confused, dont know why exactly. she consulted a senior and then was looking a bit satisfied. I knew what i am submitting is exactly as per UKBA Requirements and should not cause them trouble in any case.

15:20: After a long wait my ticket number was called and given the good news with the MAGIC WORD@ APPROVED :)

15:30: FREE for 3 years

A piece of advice for anyone going for PEO at Croydon, TRY HAVING AN EARLY MORNING APPOINTMENT

FYI:-
I was Tier 1 general visa exp : 02/7/12 now got 3yrs extn 02/7/15.
Employed plus self employed earnings.

I thank everyone for your kind help again

Regards

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Congratzz for your extn... Can you list down the documents that you have submitted including the photocopies?
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

mannat
Newly Registered

Post by mannat » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 am

Hi,

I SUBMITTED THE FOLLOWING:-

2 photographs
1 Form Tier 1 General Extn Version 4
12 Months Bank Statements
12 Months Pay slips
1 Employment Letter
1 P-60
12 Months Invoices(For self Employed)
Chartered Accountant Letter, Profit and Loss Account, Income And Expenditure Account
SA 302 Form from Hm Revenue And Customs

Photocopy of all the above(not a requirement, but its easy for the caseworker as it saves a lot of time and hassle)

Regards

culcbs
Newly Registered

Post by culcbs » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:05 pm

hey mannat, have you received your BRP yet? I also went on 6/6/12, and got approved, had an 11:45am appointment.

longshift

Post by longshift » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:24 pm

culcbs wrote:hey mannat, have you received your BRP yet? I also went on 6/6/12, and got approved, had an 11:45am appointment.
Hiya mate,

Could you please share your timeline on the following thread once you get your BRP.

Cheers

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=102549

mannat
Newly Registered

Post by mannat » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

I have updated it now

Regards

mannat
Newly Registered

Post by mannat » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi culcubs,

I am waiting for the BRP as the caseworker said it will be recd in 5 working days. so hopefully by next week

Regards