ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best contact number for UKBA (to get update on appl)??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vc123
Newly Registered

Best contact number for UKBA (to get update on appl)??

Post by vc123 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Does anyone have a number that I can call to reach the UKBA to get an update on my citizenship application? I've tried 0845 010 5200 but I can never get through to speak to anyone.

It's only been 8 weeks since I received my acknowledgement letter but I see quite a few people have manage to call UKBA and get an update on whether they their applications has been allocated to a case worker or not. I just want to try calling to give them a nudge in case it helps speed things up! thanks

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Re: Best contact number for UKBA (to get update on appl)??

Post by noble72uk » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:45 pm

vc123 wrote:Does anyone have a number that I can call to reach the UKBA to get an update on my citizenship application? I've tried 0845 010 5200 but I can never get through to speak to anyone.

It's only been 8 weeks since I received my acknowledgement letter but I see quite a few people have manage to call UKBA and get an update on whether they their applications has been allocated to a case worker or not. I just want to try calling to give them a nudge in case it helps speed things up! thanks
0151 672 5626

I Remember I've called them 3 times I was fed up with their response " sorry we can't access your application if applied before 6 months"
Try to call on Monday after 9AM honestly they always answer the phone and I wish you A good luck. My BC timing was 3 months and half