ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address History

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tbtheodorebagwell
Newly Registered

Address History

Post by tbtheodorebagwell » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi All,

I am stuck at a rather basic question and need urgent help to send my application as quickly as possible.

In Section 2, Question B14,

It states that 'if you have lived at the address for less than 5 years please provide previous address details' and it asks for previous address 1.

In the old form (before December 13, 2012) it asked for the address of the last 2 years and clearly mentioned that if more space is needed the page may be duplicated.

Now, my question is, do I need to give 5 years of address history or just my previous address ( this does not even cover 2 years with my current address).

I would highly appreciate a concrete reply from someone who is confident.

Thank you.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:03 pm

You can wait for expert advice but I recently applied for Tier 1 (E) Visa and I had to print the Page 17 (I guess, the one with Northern Ireland details) 4 times to write all previous addresses I have about 4-5 addresses in past 5 years.

Wish you best of all.

sherkhan297

Post by sherkhan297 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 pm

I seem to have just posted the same question in the Tier 1 (G) category.. as its the same issue in the Tier 1 G form.....My issue is that the current address + 1 previous address does not add to 5 years.. However, as you say it does not request any photocopies or additional pages...

Did you apply with just the one previous address?

Thanks