ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FORM DRF1 for Zambrano Apps, and New Guidance from CJEU

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Obie
Ireland

FORM DRF1 for Zambrano Apps, and New Guidance from CJEU

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Following UKBA's announcement that they will publish form DRF1 for Zambrano applications and cease to accept Zambrano application made on other form, and failing to publish this form on there website, i felt it will helpful for us to publish it for fellow members who want to apply under Zambrano, to prevent further delay and unnecessary and technical rejection. Once UKBA publishes this form, this topic shall cease from being sticky. Form DRF1
Last edited by Obie on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 pm

I've OCRed Form DRF1, so that it is a little easier to copy from and to search for. Hope it is useful to somebody

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Thanks Directive, that is wonderful. I am finding it hard to download the OCR programme on my hardware. If you could do the same with the consolidated EEA Regulations on the other sticky topic, that would be much appreciated.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Criteria for Establishing wherher or not Zambrano is engaged have been provided in the judgdement below.

http://curia.europa.eu/juris/celex.jsf? ... NOT&ancre=

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:02 am

i thought that the legislation has been sorted in regards to zambrano? (from reading websites)

This form, DRF1 states in section 3 (primary carer of british citizen) that no legislation covers this?

- does this mean my wife will remain in the same grouping as currently.
- it states that we will recieve confirmation that the application has been placed - i read that this confirmation gives the applicant the right to work in the uk?

Im guessing it might be a good idea to send a letter to MP and hope he can do something in regards to this too?

bahwe

Published DRF1

Post by bahwe » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 am

DRF1 can now be found on UKBA website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ea/drf.pdf

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Well in light of the fact that UKBA has finally published the DRF 1 form, i shall be moving this topic from sticky to a normal topic, as previously stated.

I have transfered form DRF 1 to the Guidance section.