ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

7 months 2 weeks no pr yet called and reply saying....

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

helix1

7 months 2 weeks no pr yet called and reply saying....

Post by helix1 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 am

7 months 2 weeks no pr yet called and reply saying....write letter and update your case...whats that mean?

Tasheka
Newly Registered

Post by Tasheka » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:25 am

I am in the same boat as your I sent my application over 7months now.
When did your residence card expired? Mine is still valid I think that may be the reason they put it in a pile with all the back log.

renu

Post by renu » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 am

Tasheka wrote:I am in the same boat as your I sent my application over 7months now.
When did your residence card expired? Mine is still valid I think that may be the reason they put it in a pile with all the back log.

It doesn't matter if ur rc is still valid,if u have received a coa,its clearly written in it,that it takes up to 6 months.have you try to contact them? I am still waiting for my pr and my rc is valid till May but 6 months is up in March for me.
It is frustrating to wait that long and no news from HO.

helix1

hi

Post by helix1 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 am

my rc finished at 2012 august..

Kixmug

Post by Kixmug » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi guys. Am in the some boat. It's gonna be 9months next week for me. Tried writing, calling even asked my MP to write n still no answer or decision. So I give up now. 😁😁😁😁😁

renu

Post by renu » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Kixmug wrote:Hi guys. Am in the some boat. It's gonna be 9months next week for me. Tried writing, calling even asked my MP to write n still no answer or decision. So I give up now. 😁😁😁😁😁

This is terrible. I wonder whether u can sue HO for such long delay.coz in the coa,it clearly states 6months.