ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NO RESPONSE ABOUT A 13 MONTHS APPLICATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

NO RESPONSE ABOUT A 13 MONTHS APPLICATION

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum I've seen that here people help each other which made me decide to share with you my painful experience hoping you guys would help me

This is my timeline:

SENT APP:7 MARCH 2012
RECEIVED COA: 10 APRIL 2012

Since then NO RESPONSE AND STILL WAITING FOR RC

my wife contacted the UKBA several times through calling the EEA centre they always tell her the application is still incomplete, We've asked MP to help us and she has been contacting the UKBA since January and they tell her the same answer as my wife.

I recently requested my pass in early march and been told that I'll receive them within 20 working days but have not received anything every thing is ignored. Called and asked MP to contact them abt my pass return but they tell her they've no idea why the pass has not been dispatched yet, I contacted Rob 3 weeks ago who said I'll get a response within 20 working days which is due in 2 May.

This is so painful and I am still waiting, my passport will expire in middle of May, I am so worried that they'd refuse my app just because my pass is going to expire, GUYS PLEASE ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO, IVE TRIED EVERYTHING WITH NO RESULT

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm

You should make a complaint.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Obie wrote:You should make a complaint.
Iv sent a complaint to the UKBA email and also to ROB but no answer

bluecole2
- thin ice -

Post by bluecole2 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
May be it's time you'd threaten to sue them. First do you keep copy of your application? In other to make reference or show to your MP and did you send all the required documents to ukba.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:52 pm

bluecole2 wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
May be it's time you'd threaten to take them to court. First do you keep copy of your application? In other to make reference or show to your MP and did you send all the required documents to ukba.
I did send all documents they requested, I don't think they need anymore documents. my MP asked if everything is OK with the case but they just dealing with it in due course!! they're deciding application that have been submitted way after mine

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:01 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
bluecole2 wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
May be it's time you'd threaten to take them to court. First do you keep copy of your application? In other to make reference or show to your MP and did you send all the required documents to ukba.
I did send all documents they requested, I don't think they need anymore documents. my MP asked if everything is OK with the case but they just dealing with it in due course!! they're deciding application that have been submitted way after mine
Try to email on the following email addresses.
Kirsen Ferguson 
Head of European Operational Policy 
UK Border Agency By e-mail: Kirsen.Ferguson@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 

CC by e-mail: Serena Bryant, European Operational Policy Manager, UK Border Agency, Serena.Bryant@ukba.gsi.gov.uk 

Steve Long, Director for Permanent Migration, Home Office, Steve.Long5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 

Sonia Dower, Director of Operational Policy and Rules Unit, Strategy and Intelligence Directorate, UK Border Agency, Sonia.Dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 

were correct as of 14 February 2013 

I think these emails will be useful for Euro department...  

also: 

head of "enforcement" for northern england / wales 
Eddy Montgomery, UK Border Agency, 
Tel 0151 213 2188 (liverpool new hall place - he has various numbers...) 
Email Eddy.Montgomery3@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Good luck
One God we believe in.

May he bless UKBA with thought to think before refusing any application.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:02 pm

A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
bluecole2 wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
Kirsen Ferguson 

CC by e-mail: Serena Bryant, European Operational Policy Manager, UK Border Agency, Serena.Bryant@ukba.gsi.gov.uk 

Steve Long, Director for Permanent Migration, Home Office, Steve.Long5@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 

Sonia Dower, Director of Operational Policy and Rules Unit, Strategy and Intelligence Directorate, UK Border Agency, Sonia.Dower2@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 

also: 

Good luck
Thank you so so much, do these people deal with complaints? Do you think I should email every one of them?

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
bluecole2 wrote:
Kirsen Ferguson 

also: 

Good luck
Thank you so so much, do these people deal with complaints? Do you think I should email every one of them?
You must email every single one of them & also write at the end saying that if this is not of their concerns then they should send it to the realivent person.

It's time to start making proof once you start to grill them they will do a home visit so be prepared for it.

It doesn't matter if your passport will get expired they will use a paper to put the sticker on it.

Be smart & be ready for them. Make your spouce ready to defend you mate.
One God we believe in.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 pm

A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
Kirsen Ferguson 

also: 

Good luck
You must email every single one of them & also write at the end saying that if this is not of their concerns then they should send it to the realivent person.

It's time to start making proof once you start to grill them they will do a home visit so be prepared for it.

It doesn't matter if your passport will get expired they will use a paper to put the sticker on it.

My wife is the one who always contacted them, she is the one who speaks to the MP she is so helpful and she is ready to defend me whatever happens. If after the home visit they'd chase my application then I am ready for it I'd even ask my wife to prepare something to eat for them

A&A

Post by A&A » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:22 pm

biefacitizen wrote:
A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
A&A wrote:
Kirsen Ferguson 

also: 

Good luck

My wife is the one who always contacted them, she is the one who speaks to the MP she is so helpful and she is ready to defend me whatever happens. If after the home visit they'd chase my application then I am ready for it I'd even ask my wife to prepare something to eat for them
They never eat or drink anything when they come for home visit. Some do use your loo though.

Good luck mate. But make sure you contact the emails that I gave you. Many got their applications greased & smoothly did come the RC.

GOOD LUCK
One God we believe in.

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm

A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:
A&A wrote:
biefacitizen wrote:

They never eat or drink anything when they come for home visit. Some do use your loo though.

Good luck mate. But make sure you contact the emails that I gave you. Many got their applications greased & smoothly did come the RC.

GOOD LUCK

I really appreciate the time you took to respond, thanks a lot mate and I will keep you updated on whether I get a response or not!!

PRAY FOR ME PLZZZ

f79
Newly Registered

Post by f79 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 am

I sent my EEA4 application June2012, received the COA in Sept and still haven't got my PR.

I'll keep checking here to see your progress.good luck

biefacitizen
Newly Registered

Post by biefacitizen » Thu May 02, 2013 4:33 pm

An update :

Got an email from Mr Rob Whiteman's office they told me that the ukba has decided on my appliation and sent me the documents on the 30th of April so I am waiting for my solicitor to call me with good news.

Pray fOr me guys plZ