ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS ILR Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

matif
Newly Registered

PBS ILR Questions

Post by matif » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi,

I am starting a new job from next week and next year i will apply for ILR. Which documents i need from my previous employer? also i had 2 weeks paid holidays and went outside the UK.. do i need any letter for this?

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks
Atif

Rahul1977

Post by Rahul1977 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Yes, you should take a letter from employer now itself, stating you have been working in UK with them since you landed here or the date from which you will consider your 4 years and 11 months.

The above is required mainly for (section 11 P) "If you were a work permit holder, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which a work permit was issued throughout the period concerned"

Also the letter should stat that you took paid annual leaves between these dates.

deleted_user

Post by deleted_user » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:25 pm

When I switched employers, I asked my previous employer to give me a general letter stating my start date, end date, position, salary.

Check you have all payslips, if not get a letter for missing payslips.

Keep a printed copy of your holiday forms.

beatallica

Post by beatallica » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:35 pm

do you guys have a sample letter that the employer needs to write about paid annual leave out of the country? Thank you.

shuttlespy

Post by shuttlespy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am

Hello Everyone

I'm in a dilemma now after reading all the post.

I was on Work Permit with company A, then transferred to Tier 2 with company B however I never asked for a letter from my old company A for reference or paid leaves.

I worse thing is they are out of business now!

Please advise what' the best thing now? I have my appointment next week.

regards
So many things to achieve and so little time....

shuttlespy

documents from previous employer

Post by shuttlespy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 am

shuttlespy wrote:Hello Everyone

I'm in a dilemma now after reading all the post.

I was on Work Permit with company A, then transferred to Tier 2 with company B however I never asked for a letter from my old company A for reference or paid leaves.

I worse thing is they are out of business now!

Please advise what' the best thing now? I have my appointment next week.

regards
Guys

please advise

thanks

Rahul1977

Post by Rahul1977 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 am

@shuttlespy:

* Collect all the salary slips and P60 from your last employer. I hope these should work.
* The other point I would say book your appoint at Solihill as case workers at this PEO go through documents before registering your case and payment.
* At Croydon PEO, its entirely different where you pay first and then your case is registered and no interaction with CW.

* You create your own list of annual leaves when you were out of country and present

shuttlespy

Post by shuttlespy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:59 am

Rahul1977 wrote:@shuttlespy:

* Collect all the salary slips and P60 from your last employer. I hope these should work.
* The other point I would say book your appoint at Solihill as case workers at this PEO go through documents before registering your case and payment.
* At Croydon PEO, its entirely different where you pay first and then your case is registered and no interaction with CW.

* You create your own list of annual leaves when you were out of country and present
Thanks Rahul

Its at Croydon on Tier 2 General, I m taking a risk as my P60's for two years doesnt add up to my wages mentioned on COS with current company.

I m just giving them 6 months payslips + bank statements (no other way I can think of)!!

What u think?

regards

JPgowda
Newly Registered

Post by JPgowda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Rahul1977 wrote:@shuttlespy:

@Rahul1977 - I am also on the same case, changed the employer and i dont have letter from that employer, but i got 5 months(though 1 month pay slip missging) payslips and P45, one thing is during the 6 months i worked i havent taken a day off or travelled abroad, so do i still need to produce payslips and P45 ?

Please suggest !!

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:02 pm

matif wrote:Hi ,

I am planning to apply ILR next year March 2014.

Just wanted to ask about new English Test requirement I have got Tier 1 General visa granted on March 2009. Please tell me should i take English test or is it exempt?

waiting your reply

Thanks
Atif
nolada wrote:how did you claim points in English in first Tier 1 on 2009? if you have a qualification taught in English like master degree then I think you are safe ,,
I wish any one else can confirm this
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:04 pm

See the new KoLL requirement.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

matif
Newly Registered

Post by matif » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:47 pm

i sent an English Proficiency letter from my university where they mentioned all courses are in English medium.

So do i still need a English test?

Thanks
D4109125 wrote:
matif wrote:Hi ,

I am planning to apply ILR next year March 2014.

Just wanted to ask about new English Test requirement I have got Tier 1 General visa granted on March 2009. Please tell me should i take English test or is it exempt?

waiting your reply

Thanks
Atif
nolada wrote:how did you claim points in English in first Tier 1 on 2009? if you have a qualification taught in English like master degree then I think you are safe ,,
I wish any one else can confirm this