ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE??????????

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

chrismorray
Newly Registered

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE??????????

Post by chrismorray » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Dear Members,

I have a situation and need urgent help.

I have got my PR this month on the basis of EEA treaty. And I am looking forward to apply for my Naturalisation in November this year. But there are some problems :

1) First my house of repossed in 2007 which left me with a civil judgement on my name.

2) House was repossed because my newly opened business did not do very well and had to do a closure which left me with a huge debt. Including Credit cards and bank overdrafts.

3) I could not pay any of them and all the companies one by one closed my accounts with them and put defaults on my credit score. Which also includes the Utality bill companies.

4) I never got bankcrupt. I started working for some one else and keep paying my taxes and National Insurance contributions.

5) I never had any criminal record and have not done any thing on purpose.

Now, my queries are how these judgements and defaults will reflect on my naturalisation application. Or will they reflect on my British Passport applications. As all these defaults and judgements did happen before my PR application and I still got it done without any hassle which encourages me a little bit but I am still concern.

Please help me with your kind suggestions.

Many thanks
Last edited by chrismorray on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chrismorray
Newly Registered

Re: MODERATORS PLEASE HELP REGARDING NATURALISATION

Post by chrismorray » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 pm

come-on guys please help. John, Vinny, Windsor....? where are you guys?

Backer
Member of Standing

Post by Backer » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:01 pm

From the guidance on the AN form:

3.6 You must give details of all civil judgments which have resulted in a court order being made against you. If you have been declared bankrupt at any time you should give details of the bankruptcy proceedings. Your application is unlikely to succeed if you are an undischarged bankrupt.

You do not need to give details of family law proceedings such as divorce decrees dissolved civil partnerships, guardianship orders, parental responsibility orders etc. You must give details of all criminal convictions both within or outside the United
Kingdom. These include road traffic offences, but not fixed penalty notices which have not
been given in a court. Fixed penalty notices include parking and speeding offences. Drink
driving offences must be declared

chrismorray
Newly Registered

Post by chrismorray » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:07 pm

What's about the non-payments to banks and credit card companies? Would that reflect on my naturalisation application?

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:34 pm

can some1 tell me whether or not a police caution(formal) received by both me and my wife during a domesitic violence needs to be declared?

chrismorray
Newly Registered

Post by chrismorray » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm

dr_raihan29 wrote:can some1 tell me whether or not a police caution(formal) received by both me and my wife during a domesitic violence needs to be declared?
No one to help with my situation? Guys please help....

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:38 pm

Many issue are present -u need legal advice

chrismorray
Newly Registered

Post by chrismorray » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:Many issue are present -u need legal advice
But what do you recommend as per your experience?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 pm

my friend this is a general forum for strat up advice and than individual have to take stock situation

yr case need critcal advice and u have to get a good lawyer

who is good lawyers ? only god knows -

dr_raihan29

Post by dr_raihan29 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

how abt my concern guys?? any1 able to help?