ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ad hoc bank statements for previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

krisdigitx
Newly Registered

Ad hoc bank statements for previous earnings

Post by krisdigitx » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:01 pm

the tier-1 guidance note says that

"Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead are admissible as evidence (this excludes mini-statements from cash points)."

but however this is listed under documents required for maintenance funds, not on previous earnings section, so will sending an ad hoc statement affect the application for previous earnings?
The bank refused to sign/stamp the statements so they printed me and adhoc statement with logo, name, account and transaction, they said it's an authentic copy.

-Kris

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Ad hoc bank statements for previous earnings

Post by mvent00 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 am

krisdigitx wrote:the tier-1 guidance note says that

"Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead are admissible as evidence (this excludes mini-statements from cash points)."

but however this is listed under documents required for maintenance funds, not on previous earnings section, so will sending an ad hoc statement affect the application for previous earnings?
The bank refused to sign/stamp the statements so they printed me and adhoc statement with logo, name, account and transaction, they said it's an authentic copy. These are fine and acceptable.

-Kris

amitc

Post by amitc » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Ad hoc bank statements are acceptable but to keep yourself safe side you can attach business card of the Bank Manager and also mention details in your cover letter.

krisdigitx
Newly Registered

Post by krisdigitx » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

hi,

shortly after I got the reference number from Home office, i sent the original bank statements by next day delivery

however on the reference letter it is stated, "please do not send additional documents unless a case worker has asked you to do so"

will the original bank statement will be now accepted, i spoke to the customer service and they said its fine and the additional document will be sent to the case worker.

has anyone sent an additional document and faced no problem?

krisdigitx
Newly Registered

Post by krisdigitx » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 pm

also is there a delay in processing application when you send an additional document?

krisdigitx
Newly Registered

Post by krisdigitx » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 am

i got the visa today stamped and approved,i found the additional document inside the post

but i would suggest everyone to send original bank statements.

-Kris