ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About documents translations

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Danke
Newly Registered

About documents translations

Post by Danke » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:37 pm

Refer to HSMP guideline

"Where a document is not in English the original must be accompanied by a fully certified translation by a recognised translator. The local British High Commission or Embassy can provide lists of local translators."

Does someone know where can find the namelist of "local translators" in the above context?

Thanks

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:25 am

Try to ask this list in your British Embassy or in British council.

Danke
Newly Registered

Post by Danke » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:30 am

thanks a lot!

miki

For Danke

Post by miki » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 pm

Hello Danke,

Do you have the list of local translators in London / UK?

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:42 am

Miki, see what ARM is saying....

When senior members r saying something, listen to them.. :shock:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

miki

Post by miki » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:05 am

By just posting many replies, don't assume you are senior.

miki

Post by miki » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:51 am

Paramjit :

Danke written :::

"Where a document is not in English the original must be accompanied by a fully certified translation by a recognised translator. The local British High Commission or Embassy can provide lists of local translators."

In question itself it's mention that we can ask to BHC for the list, it doesn't mean Danke asking this.

Actual question was :: If you know the list please share.

By just writing silly replies, no body can be Senior / Junior.

It's not the question of Senior / junior . new bie. Why are you making things complicated.

I appreciate your hard work but it's only useful for the members who don't read Guidance doc and just ask simple questions like

1) What documents I have to sumbit for earnngs ? Age ? Degree ?
Someone ask these type of questions, when don't read Guidance doc.

Ofcourse they will be very thankful to you. No doubt about it.

But for kind of questions you can't just refer the guidance doc, some more exp. is required.

Close this discussion here.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ght=#64454

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ght=#67777

For Seconded cases, you replied something which was wrong.

Don't get personal. Sorry for any personal comments. I hope you will understand my concern.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:59 pm

Many replies have been posted coz i have gone thru this forum every day from last 4 months, have seen 1000's of posts everyday...Now helping others...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:29 pm

Come on guys, why you guys are taking things personal...... Pam, kindly don’t use awkward language in your replies........ I also saw another post where you were having argument with another member; same is the case on this post.... Yes, we like your comments/read them with interest and information you share with us... All I mean to say is that share your knowledge however be polite in your posts....... this world is full of all kinds of people (stupid, wise, dull, dumb, intelligent, genius, aggressive etc) you need to get along with them and don’t forget this is a public board for everyone..........

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:04 am

rizwan567 wrote:Come on guys, why you guys are taking things personal...... Pam, kindly don’t use awkward language in your replies........ I also saw another post where you were having argument with another member; same is the case on this post.... Yes, we like your comments/read them with interest and information you share with us... All I mean to say is that share your knowledge however be polite in your posts....... this world is full of all kinds of people (stupid, wise, dull, dumb, intelligent, genius, aggressive etc) you need to get along with them and don’t forget this is a public board for everyone..........

I did not initiated anything with Miki, he started making comments about the posts and misguidance, even though he was wrong...

Catch the right culprit man!

Miki in other thread one man has posted that he didnot got the HSMP due to translation only. Dont guide someone with ur commonsense only, tell them what s really needed as per HO.

I am stoping this arguement here only.

Regards,

Pam Aujla