ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Funding Supporting Documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Third Party Funding Supporting Documents

Post by saeedusman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 am

Hi,

I am using third party funding from Pakistan for applying visa.

I was seeing the policy guideline for sample letters from third party or bank but they are very confusing.

I will be seeking guideline of all the members to prepare all the documents please. What is my understanding for requirement, I will explain below.

I have told the third person to get bank letter of his name, mentioning his name on letter with account and balance details, and that the money is freely available and disposable to UK and the bank is regulated as well.

All above is just in between the bank and the third person. I have nothing to do with that and my name is mentioned nowhere up till now.

Now third person will give me that letter and he will get another letter printed for me that those funds are available to me for doing business here without any restriction. And this letter will be attested by solicitor for signature verifications as mentioned in policy guideline.

If everything above is alright, then I am done and just need to fill the forms and get my personal bank statements for maintenance and other required documents from my side and file the case.

Now the confusing point is in the sample template by HO at the end of policy guideline.

In the documents it is asking us to write that the money is available in THEIR OWN NAME, which is not possible. Because the money is available to third person and the bank will not be including my name on the letter or statement because I have no relation with that particular bank account.

So kindly guide me if I am right in first scenario, or I MUST have my name and details on the letter issued by the bank to the third person. Should bank must mention that the money is available to the APPLICANT? If yes, then do someone has any template or sample for that?

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 am

In the policy guideline template, it is saying in the first documents which is supposed to be from the bank, that money is available to APPLICANT'S OWN NAME. And then at the end it is asking for third party signatures. Logically this is not possible that bank can include my name on the letter because I have nothing to do with that bank.

Please explain.

Thanks

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm

saeedusman wrote:In the policy guideline template, it is saying in the first documents which is supposed to be from the bank, that money is available to APPLICANT'S OWN NAME. And then at the end it is asking for third party signatures. Logically this is not possible that bank can include my name on the letter because I have nothing to do with that bank.

Please explain.

Thanks

You need to produce three letters if you are opting out for third party

1. Letter from the Bank confirming i) availability of funds, ii) status of funds (fixed or movable), iii) Banking regulatoy authority, iv) Account ownership

2. Affidavit from the third party; which will link the bank letter to you i.e. Mr Third Party authorize you to access the available funds in the above mentioned bank account for the Entrepreneur purposes in the UK. This affidavit has to be attested by the Notry Public

3. You need an Affidavit by Advocate (any legal person other than the Notry Public) confirming that the affidavit is written and signed by the orignal person and hence the 'Affidavit by the Third Party' is valid

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 pm

yhdil wrote: You need to produce three letters if you are opting out for third party

1. Letter from the Bank confirming i) availability of funds, ii) status of funds (fixed or movable), iii) Banking regulatoy authority, iv) Account ownership
Right. Letter from the bank will write all these things (75 points) in one letter or on separate 3 letters that the funds are available, disposable and bank is regulated.

Off course the BANK will not be including my name on any letter but only the third person's (owner of the account) on the letter. But in policy guideline, it says that the bank also should confirm that funds are available to the applicant, although it is third party funding and at the end of letter, third party funding need signature. Please see sample template at the end of policy guideline.

This is making me worried how to include my name on bank letter (issued by bank) if it is necessary.
yhdil wrote: 2. Affidavit from the third party; which will link the bank letter to you i.e. Mr Third Party authorize you to access the available funds in the above mentioned bank account for the Entrepreneur purposes in the UK. This affidavit has to be attested by the Notry Public
That make sense that the third party get his letter from bank, fulfilling all the 75 points and then give me letter as you mentioned. It will be easy if it is like this and requirement is exactly like this.

What is that Notary Public in Pakistan. Is that something different to solicitor/Advocate ? Please guide. Thanks
yhdil wrote: 3. You need an Affidavit by Advocate (any legal person other than the Notry Public) confirming that the affidavit is written and signed by the orignal person and hence the 'Affidavit by the Third Party' is valid
So that will be third letter, just saying that the first and second (especially second) letter (produced by third person for the applicant) is original and genuine. Am I right?

Again want the differentiate between Advocate and Notary Public?

And is that normal Stamp paper I need, normally available worth of PKR-20, 50, 100 etc ? Or there is some other particular paper or official document for writing these letters?

Thanks

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Any more comments please or personal experience ?

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:42 pm

You require two documents from the bank. These two documents will only demonstrate that the XYZ person has the money and the funds are not fixed and the bank is a regulated bank.

1. Signed and Stamped Bank Statement (Confirming the Availability of Funds to the Thrid Party) (No Point on it but supporting document)

2. One Signed and Stamped Bank Letter which wil state;
i) Funds are Available in the Account ,
ii) Funds are not Fixed/Disposable (25 Points),
iii) Bank is regulated by State Bank of Pakistan (25 Points)

Banks cannot put your name or name of any unconcerned person but the letter can be addressed to the UKBA for the Third Party. Your name is only required when you are the account holder of the Bank Account. The Affidavit By the Third Party serves the required purpose.

The Affidavit by the Third Party shall get you the remaining 25 points i.e. Funds are Available to you by the Third Party. This Affidavit MUST BE attested by the Nortry Public (Oath Commissioner).

If you cannot find Oath Commissioner, get two different Advocate and ask the one to witness the Affidavit by the Third Party and ask the 2nd Advocate to witness the Identity of the Third Party and Authenticity of the Affidivat signed by the Third Party.

The 2nd Affidvait can be titled as 'Affidivat of Identity Confirmation'

It should include the full name, D.o.B. Address, Contact no, and Most Importantly SIGNATURE of the third party.

then the statement should be that the details of the above mentioned person are correct and are checked against say e.g. ID card, Passport, Birth Certificate etc

Based on this, the Affidivit of Support is a legal and valid document

If you are struggling with the format let me know.

Well I don't know much of the difference about the stamp paper but I used 50 Pkr one.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks very much for your reply and further explanation.

I will appreciate if you can please provide me that Sample letters what you used.

And the last point left unclear is you said that bank need to give bank statement to third party. Is that bank statement then how for how many days is should be. I mean for students we need past 28 days statement and for other maintenance, we need 90 days statement.

To be honest, I was thinking that bank letter just mentioning that day balance or saying that XYZ has this much money in his/her account will be enough. Am I right or wrong?

So kindly let me know if it should MUST be bank statement or JUST bank letter for that day balance?

I have sent you message with my email address. Kindly give me a sample letter.

Thanks
Thanks

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:46 pm

saeedusman wrote:Thanks very much for your reply and further explanation.

I will appreciate if you can please provide me that Sample letters what you used.

And the last point left unclear is you said that bank need to give bank statement to third party. Is that bank statement then how for how many days is should be. I mean for students we need past 28 days statement and for other maintenance, we need 90 days statement.

To be honest, I was thinking that bank letter just mentioning that day balance or saying that XYZ has this much money in his/her account will be enough. Am I right or wrong?

So kindly let me know if it should MUST be bank statement or JUST bank letter for that day balance?

Thanks
Thanks
Send me your ID and I will guide you about the format

As far as the statement goes

> For maintainance it has to be 90 consecutive days

> For the investment funds, although there is no condition for submitting the bank statement as bank letter on its own is sufficient. But if everything is genuine, you shouldn't hesitate to submit the statement. I highly recommend you to get the signed and stamped statement as well.

The bank statement often save the processing time and makes the case alot more stronger. End of the day they want to ensure that if you really have the money available and is the 3rd party really committed to give you the funds!

There is no limit on the duration of the statement as they are only concerned about the closing balance in this case. But it is recommended to provide the statement of atleast 2 weeks.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks for your reply.
Last edited by saeedusman on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:06 pm

And if you are nearby in North East, I can meet you as well. Just to prepare a strong case and you have been already through this process.

Thanks

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

saeedusman wrote:And if you are nearby in North East, I can meet you as well. Just to prepare a strong case and you have been already through this process.

Thanks
Check your E-mail

lifechanger1
Newly Registered

rejected on legal representative letter

Post by lifechanger1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi Saeed and yhdil- I am new to this forum but have been reading it all this while.
my friend applied for the entrepreneur visa, but got rejected on a flimsy reason.

The eco wanted an 'extra' piece of evidence that our legal representative was qualified and and authorised legal representative.

The exact text was this - -
"Letters from a legal representative have been submitted. However, there is no official evidence of the registration or authority of the legal representative. " "Your legal representative needs to provide official evidence that he is a qualified, authorised legal professional."

In the guidance it never asked for this except for the letter from the legal rep. Along with his registration and jurisdiction details which we provided.

It was on his legal companies letter head with all details.

My question are the following.
1) Is this required ? has anyone submitted anything outside the legal representative letter ?
2) Is the letter supposed to be on any kind of stamp paper ? or the letter head was ok ?

Any advice will be really helpful.

Thanks,

yhdil

Re: rejected on legal representative letter

Post by yhdil » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 am

lifechanger1 wrote:Hi Saeed and yhdil- I am new to this forum but have been reading it all this while.
my friend applied for the entrepreneur visa, but got rejected on a flimsy reason.

The eco wanted an 'extra' piece of evidence that our legal representative was qualified and and authorised legal representative.

The exact text was this - -
"Letters from a legal representative have been submitted. However, there is no official evidence of the registration or authority of the legal representative. " "Your legal representative needs to provide official evidence that he is a qualified, authorised legal professional."

In the guidance it never asked for this except for the letter from the legal rep. Along with his registration and jurisdiction details which we provided.

It was on his legal companies letter head with all details.

My question are the following.
1) Is this required ? has anyone submitted anything outside the legal representative letter ?
2) Is the letter supposed to be on any kind of stamp paper ? or the letter head was ok ?

Any advice will be really helpful.

Thanks,
I think the Guidence note suggests that the Letter from the Legal Rep needs to be on 'Affidavit'.

When did you friend apply and was it in country application?

App. Sent:
Ack Recieved:
BioMetric Inv:

Was the letter by your Leg Rep having 'Legal/Official Stamp and Signature'
What sort of Info was there on the letter head?

Did the Letter contain the signaure of the Third Party?

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:58 am

Hello @Yhdl,

Do we really need to maintain investment funds for two weeks.

I am planning to maintain investment funds for one week in India. Could you please help me.

ahmadjamil
Newly Registered

Post by ahmadjamil » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:56 am

Hi, i am currently carrying out my paper work for tier1 Entrepreneur. My main confusion is in the letter from the legal representative confirming the third party declaration. I will appreciate if anyone can email me the sample letter for the legal representative. i am also showing statement from Pakistan.

My email is: slicedster@gmail.com

syed123
Newly Registered

Third party supporting letter

Post by syed123 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

Hello YHDIL

Could you please email me the sample third party letters that are required to support the application such as bank reference letter , third party letter and legal representative letter please

Many Thanks

jibran
Newly Registered

saeed will you plz contact me

Post by jibran » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:44 am

yhdil wrote:
saeedusman wrote:And if you are nearby in North East, I can meet you as well. Just to prepare a strong case and you have been already through this process.

Thanks
Check your E-mail
hi saeed willl you plz contact me . am in norteast .. middlesbrough .

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have some questions regarding the Tier 1 entrepreneur application and will highly appreciate if you guys can help and advise on the question below.

1. I am applying Tier 1 entrepreneur visa and have found entrepreneur team ? I am just wondering do we have to post the both application form in same envelope using Special /recorded delivery? or we can send the application form separately.

2. We have £50,000 funds available in uk bank in our joint account which we open 1 week ago ? my question is do we need any sort of declaration from solicitor regarding this ??? as per my understanding the declaration is for the third party funding.

3.Copy of contract to show the activity of the business. I don't know what to do with this .... Kindly can someone please provide me with a copy of sample contract format as it will be of big help and will highly appreciate that.

4. for the marketing and advertisement I have created a company website and its up and running perfectly..... and I have advertise the business in Yell.com free advert ... will this be enough or do I have to advertise at local newspaper etc.

Please guys help me out in this and advise me as per your experience and understanding I will really appreciate your time.

Kind regards

Rehan

asifbunny
Newly Registered

Post by asifbunny » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:47 am

can we include Uncle as third part for funding??????

nickb
India

Post by nickb » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 am

asifbunny wrote:can we include Uncle as third part for funding??????
Yes. Third party money is any money available to you that is not your own so you can include uncle for third party funding.

omairsunny
Newly Registered

format of letters/template.

Post by omairsunny » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:39 am

Hi Saeed,
Can you please send me the template of the letters as well as i am in the middle of preparing my case and needs them desperately.
My email is Omerdurrani@gmail.com

Kind Regards...
Last edited by omairsunny on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

mszafar

Hi

Post by mszafar » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi

I need some help regarding Bank letter.

If It is joint account on third party name, Do i need third party letter from both account holder?

and Bank did not agree to mention my name on letter and also that funds are transferable to uk. Instead they mentioned only account holders address, account number , balance and funds in the account are free from any liability.
They refusing to write my name in letter.

Do you think, this letter will be fine?

Regards

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 am

can anybody help me plz?
I applied visa yesterday.......funds 200k in my father's account in pakisatn.
But the problem is that the account title is on my father's business name.Its mean this is business account.Is this ok r not?plese help

omairsunny
Newly Registered

request for the template

Post by omairsunny » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 am

saeedusman wrote:Thanks very much for your reply and further explanation.

Thanks
Thanks
Hi there,
Can i please get the template of the above mentioned documents? My email is
omerdurrani@gmail.com
omerdurrani@hotmail.com

kind regards..

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:03 pm

adilzia wrote:can anybody help me plz?
I applied visa yesterday.......funds 200k in my father's account in pakisatn.
But the problem is that the account title is on my father's business name.Its mean this is business account.Is this ok r not?plese help

Third party business bank statements are not acceptable at all. Bad news!