ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

800 euros

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

babadockia
Newly Registered

800 euros

Post by babadockia » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:18 am

please i need somebody to enlighten me. this is my case: i need to meet in london with a british citizen who lived in ghana for the past 6 years. she's been told by somebody at the travel agency in ghana that she needs to have 800 euros in cash to enter uk. this could be true? i mean, you are a british citizen and you need to have 800 euros to enter your own country? i am a eu citizen myself, more specifically, romanian citizen. thank you in advance for your answers

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: 800 euros

Post by mochyn » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:46 am

babadockia wrote:please i need somebody to enlighten me. this is my case: i need to meet in london with a british citizen who lived in ghana for the past 6 years. she's been told by somebody at the travel agency in ghana that she needs to have 800 euros in cash to enter uk. this could be true? i mean, you are a british citizen and you need to have 800 euros to enter your own country? i am a eu citizen myself, more specifically, romanian citizen. thank you in advance for your answers
British citizens do not need money to enter the UK.

Are you sure that this is genuine as many Nigerian scam artists pretend to be Ghanaian?

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 pm

This sounds very dodgy. British citizens do not need to have any money with them (or to their name) to enter the UK.