ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN FORM Questions

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
2017london
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 am

AN FORM Questions

Post by 2017london » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:57 am

Can someone help?

1.3 Please say when you were given indefinite leave to enter/ remain in the UK (not necessary if you are a Commonwealth citizen with right of abode in the United Kingdom). If you are an EEA national, a Swiss national or a family member of an EEA or Swiss national you should read pages 10 to 11 of the Booklet AN.

What date should one fill in this question based on the info bellow?:

EU Member - Italy
Entered UK in 01/01/2010
Received PR Card on (Card Issued) 02/06/2016.
Met all requirements

I read pages 10 and 11 of Booklet AN but not sure yet, I reckon the answer is 01/01/2015.Am I Correct?

2017london
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 am

AN FORM QUESTION ABOUT SELF EMPLOYED

Post by 2017london » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 pm

SELF-EMPLOYED APPLICANTS
If you do not pay tax through Pay As You Earn (PAYE) arrangements, we require: • The most recent HM Revenue & Customs Self Assessment Statement of Account

Question is:
Can I send SA302 for proof of Self Employed? Note that is what I sent for PR application and they accepted it.

Thanks

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 24984
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: AN FORM Question 1.3

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Correct if you were exercising your Treaty rights throughout the 5 year period from the date of your entry in 2015.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 74658
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: AN FORM Question 1.3

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Casa wrote:Correct if you were exercising your Treaty rights throughout the 5 year period from the date of your entry in 2015.
Do you mean 2010 Casa? Some tea??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

User avatar
Casa
Moderator
Posts: 24984
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Re: AN FORM Question 1.3

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 pm

CR001 wrote:
Casa wrote:Correct if you were exercising your Treaty rights throughout the 5 year period from the date of your entry in 2015.
Do you mean 2010 Casa? Some tea??
I do indeed! I'll pour a cup. :wink:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

dapto10
Junior Member
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 12:38 pm

Re: AN FORM QUESTION ABOUT SELF EMPLOYED

Post by dapto10 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Oh wow. THAT font was quite large and shouting even for a person with thick glasses :shock: :D

You should send them your Statement of Account, they will want to see it. I've been there, sent them my statements for 5 years and they asked me for my most recent one and I had to send them that as well.

Departments within UKVI dealing with EEA migration (and PR applications) and Naturalisation (Nationality Directorate) are completely separate and the rules they follow are based on different legislation and therefore are completely different.

Call HMRC, ask them to send you a letter with your SA Statement of Account, it takes about a week to arrive in the post.

Good luck.

2017london
Newly Registered
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:33 am

Re: AN FORM QUESTION ABOUT SELF EMPLOYED

Post by 2017london » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:18 pm

dapto10 wrote:Oh wow. THAT font was quite large and shouting even for a person with thick glasses :shock: :D

You should send them your Statement of Account, they will want to see it. I've been there, sent them my statements for 5 years and they asked me for my most recent one and I had to send them that as well.

Departments within UKVI dealing with EEA migration (and PR applications) and Naturalisation (Nationality Directorate) are completely separate and the rules they follow are based on different legislation and therefore are completely different.

Call HMRC, ask them to send you a letter with your SA Statement of Account, it takes about a week to arrive in the post.

Good luck.
Apologies and thanks very much for your input

Locked
cron