ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

alexvital2005
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:29 pm
Brazil

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by alexvital2005 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:57 am

alexvital2005 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm
alexvital2005 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:07 pm
alexvital2005 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:42 pm
Eligibility criteria: 5 years EEA Family Permit + 1 year Permanent Residence
Language criteria met: Life in the UK + B1 (Trinity College)
Nationality: Brazilian
Method of application: NCS Islington Council - London
Date of application: 15/08/2017
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 16/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: (letter - 25/08/2017) (email -23/08/2017)
Date money gone off account: 23/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 25/08/2017
Biometrics done: 26/08/2017
Status : Changed to DECIDED online on 08/12/2017 at 1.30pm
Date of approval: Date on the letter: 08/12/2017 (Letter received on 15/12/2017)
Date of ceremony: Ceremony booked for 22/12/2017
Date applied for passports: 15/08/2017 (date money gone off account 29/08/2017)
Date passports received: not yet

baccus99
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:41 pm

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by baccus99 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:46 am

baccus99 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:59 am
Updated timeline - I became a citizen yesterday :D :D :D

Eligibility criteria: EU Citizen (24 years in the UK, married to BC)
Language criteria met: IELTS B1 + LIUK
Nationality:Italian
Method of application:NCS+JCAP (Poole)
Date of application:29/08/2017
Payment method:Credit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:30/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement:01/09/2017
Date money gone off account:01/09/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics:05/09/2017
Biometrics done:07/09/2017 ("Awaiting a decision" since 01/09)
Date of approval: 04/12/2017 (showing online as "Decided" from 30/11/2017)
Date of ceremony: 20/12/2017 (Private Ceremony)
Date applied for passports:29/08/2017
Date passports received: Not yet of course! I guess that will be in early Jan now. :D
Passport received!

Eligibility criteria: EU Citizen (24 years in the UK, married to BC)
Language criteria met: IELTS B1 + LIUK
Nationality:Italian
Method of application:NCS+JCAP (Poole)
Date of application:29/08/2017
Payment method:Credit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:30/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement:01/09/2017
Date money gone off account:01/09/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics:05/09/2017
Biometrics done:07/09/2017 ("Awaiting a decision" since 01/09)
Date of approval: 04/12/2017 (showing online as "Decided" from 30/11/2017)
Date of ceremony: 20/12/2017 (Private Ceremony)
Date applied for passports:29/08/2017
Date passports received: 04/01/2018

Good luck all!

RAberdeen
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:35 pm
India

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by RAberdeen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm

Eligibility criteria: Tier 2 General (5 Yrs) + 1 Yr ILR
Language criteria met: Masters in UK
Nationality: Indian
Method of application: JCAP through Nationality Checking Service
Date of application: 10th Aug 2017
Payment method:
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement:
Date money gone off account:
Date of letter requesting biometrics:
Biometrics done: 22nd Aug 2017
Date of approval: 12th Dec 2017
Date of ceremony: 9th Jan 2017
Date applied for passports: 10th Aug 2017
Date passports received:

uberkarl
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:33 pm
Canada

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by uberkarl » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:32 am

Update
uberkarl wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:48 pm
Eligibility criteria: 5 years EEA + 1 year PR
Language criteria met: Canadian — submitted passport
Nationality: EU (German)
Method of application: NCS Camden Council
Date of application: 03/08/2017
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 07/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 10/09/2017
Date money gone off account: 09/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 09/08/2017
Biometrics done: 25/08/2017 (was away for 2 weeks so biometrics done quite late)
Date of approval: 02/01/2018
Date of ceremony: 11/01/2018 (private)
Date applied for passports: 03/08/2017 (JCAP)
Date passports received:

jathampy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:39 am

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by jathampy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 pm

jathampy wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 pm
jathampy wrote:Eligibility criteria: 10yrs+1yr ILR
Language criteria met: IELTS CEFR B1
Nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS (Hatfield)+JCAP
Date of application: 04/08/17
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement: 14/08/17
Date money gone off account:11/08/17
Date of letter requesting biometrics:14/08/17
Biometrics done:18/08/17
Date of approval 03/01/18 but received citizenship approval letter by post on 13/01/2018
Date of ceremony: booked for 05/02/18
Date applied for passports:04/08/17
Date passports received:

gammavega
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 pm
Poland

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by gammavega » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm

gammavega wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:10 pm
Eligibility criteria: Residency+1yr
Language criteria met: Life in the UK and B1 (Trinity)
Nationality: Polish
Method of application: NCS Islington +JCAP
Date of application: 18/08/2017
Payment method: VISA Debit
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement: 24/08/2017 (email)
Date money gone off account:
Date of letter requesting biometrics:
Biometrics done: 02/09/2017
Date of approval: 09/01/2018 (letter received 15 Jan)
Date of ceremony: TBC
Date applied for passports: JCAP
Date passports received:

Ahmedali29
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Ahmedali29 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:18 am

Eligibility criteria: 10 years + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: Three UK University Degrees (BA+ MSc + PhD) + LIUK
Nationality: Non-EU
Method of application: JCAP
Date of application: 08/08/2017
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 09/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 16/08/2017
Date money gone off account: 16/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: Received 18/08/2017
Biometrics done: 19/08/2017
Date of approval: 03/01/2018 Letter received 13th January 2018
Date of ceremony: Booked for 14th March
Date applied for passports: 08/08/2017
Date passports received:

gammavega
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 pm
Poland

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by gammavega » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am

gammavega wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm
gammavega wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:10 pm
Eligibility criteria: Residency+1yr
Language criteria met: Life in the UK and B1 (Trinity)
Nationality: Polish
Method of application: NCS Islington +JCAP
Date of application: 18/08/2017
Payment method: VISA Debit
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement: 24/08/2017 (email)
Date money gone off account:
Date of letter requesting biometrics:
Biometrics done: 02/09/2017
Date of approval: 09/01/2018 (letter received 15 Jan)
Date of ceremony: 22/01/2018
Date applied for passports: JCAP
Date passports received:

liren1
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:35 am

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by liren1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:35 pm

liren1 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am
Eligibility criteria: ILR since 2005, married to British citizen
Language criteria met: masters degree
Nationality:EU
Method of application: NCS Tower Hamlets
Date of application:14/08/2017
Payment method:credit card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:15/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement:25/08/2017 (dated 18/08)
Date money gone off account:18/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics:18/08/2017
Letter received by 25/08/2017
Biometrics done: 29/08/2017
Date of approval: 09/01/2018 (letter received on 13/1/2018)
Date of ceremony: booked for 22/1/2018 (private, otherwise would have to wait 8-9 weeks)
Date applied for passports: 14/08/2017
Date passports received:

uberkarl
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:33 pm
Canada

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by uberkarl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:47 am

uberkarl wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:32 am
Update - Final Update
uberkarl wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:48 pm
Eligibility criteria: 5 years EEA + 1 year PR
Language criteria met: Canadian — submitted passport
Nationality: EU (German)
Method of application: NCS Camden Council
Date of application: 03/08/2017
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 07/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 10/09/2017
Date money gone off account: 09/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 09/08/2017
Biometrics done: 25/08/2017 (was away for 2 weeks so biometrics done quite late)
Date of approval: 02/01/2018 (received 09/01/2018)
Date of ceremony: 11/01/2018 (private)
Date applied for passport: 03/08/2017 (JCAP)
Date passport received: 18/01/2018

Nuk
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm
Spain

August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Nuk » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 years EEA + 1 year PR
Language criteria met: IELTS B1
Nationality: EU
Method of application: NCS Islington Council
Date of application: 15/08/2017
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 16/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 23/08/2017
Date money gone off account: 09/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 22/08/2017
Biometrics done: 07/09/2017 (was away for 2 weeks)
Date of approval: Waiting
Date of ceremony: Waiting
Date applied for passport: 15/08/2017
Date passport received: Not yet

widziu
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:20 am
Poland

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by widziu » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:47 pm

UPDATE!
widziu wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 am
Eligibility criteria: Family Application: two adults with ILR(LR) +1 Year + child 5yo born abroad
Language criteria met: IELTS CEFR B1
Nationality: EU
Method of application: NCS + JCAP (Cambridge)
Date of application: 29/08/2017
Payment method: Credit card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement: 04/09/2017
Date money gone off account: 01/09/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 07/09/2017
Biometrics done: 09/09/2017
Date of approval: "awaiting decision" since 01/09/2017, approval letter received 22/01 (dated 17/01)
Date of ceremony: TBA
Date applied for passports: 29/08/2017
Date passports received:

RAberdeen
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:35 pm
India

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by RAberdeen » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:03 am

RAberdeen wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm
Eligibility criteria: Tier 2 General (5 Yrs) + 1 Yr ILR
Language criteria met: Masters in UK
Nationality: Indian
Method of application: JCAP through Nationality Checking Service
Date of application: 10th Aug 2017
Payment method:
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement:
Date money gone off account:
Date of letter requesting biometrics:
Biometrics done: 22nd Aug 2017
Date of approval: 12th Dec 2017
Date of ceremony: 9th Jan 2017
Date applied for passports: 10th Aug 2017
Date passports received: 24th Jan 2018

9Jizzy
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:38 am
Nigeria

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by 9Jizzy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:16 pm

9Jizzy wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:45 am

**Update**

Eligibility criteria: EU PR Card 5 years + 1 year
Language criteria met: UK Degree
Nationality: Non-EU
Method of application: NCS JCAP
Payment method: Card
Date of application: 31-Aug-17
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 01-Sep-17
Date of email acknowledgement: 06-Sep-17
Date money gone off account for BC: 05-Sep-17
Date received letter requesting biometrics: 08-Sep-17
Biometrics done: 09-Sep-17
Date of approval: 16-Jan-18 Letter received: 23-Jan-18
Date of ceremony: 21-Feb-18 Letter received: 25-Jan-18
Date applied for passports: 31-Aug-17
Date money gone off account for Passport: 08-Sep-17
Date passports received:
Online status: N/A

Xgation
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Xgation » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Xgation wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:55 am
Eligibility criteria: 5 years Tier 2 (general) + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: Undergraduate (BSc) degree taught in the UK
Nationality: Pakistani
Method of application: NCS + JCAP
Date of application: 07/08/2017
Payment method: Credit card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 08/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 14/08/2017 (e-mail), Letter received 17/08/2017 (dated 11/08/2017)
Date money gone off account: 11/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 17/08/2017 (dated 11/08/2017)
Biometrics enrolled: 17/08/2017
Date of approval: 16/01/2018 (letter received 24/01/2018
Date of ceremony: Private ceremony booked for 29/01/2018
Date applied for passports: 07/08/2017
Date passports received:

unfair
Junior Member
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by unfair » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Eligibility criteria: Spouse Visa + ILR
Language criteria met: MSc
Nationality: Ghanaian
Method of application: NCS JCAP
Date of application: 23/08/17
Payment method:
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement:
Date money gone off account:
Date of letter requesting biometrics:
Biometrics done:
Date of approval: 17/01/18
Date of ceremony: 04/04/17
Date applied for passports:
Date passports received:

Nuk
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm
Spain

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Nuk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Nuk wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 pm
Eligibility criteria: 5 years EEA + 1 year PR
Language criteria met: IELTS B1
Nationality: EU
Method of application: NCS Islington Council
Date of application: 15/08/2017
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 16/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 23/08/2017
Date money gone off account: 09/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 22/08/2017
Biometrics done: 07/09/2017 (was away for 2 weeks)
Date of approval: 15/01/2018
Date of ceremony: 12/02/2018
Date applied for passport: 15/08/2017
Date passport received: Not yet

gammavega
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:30 pm
Poland

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by gammavega » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:43 pm

gammavega wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:22 am
gammavega wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm
gammavega wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:10 pm
Eligibility criteria: Residency+1yr
Language criteria met: Life in the UK and B1 (Trinity)
Nationality: Polish
Method of application: NCS Islington +JCAP
Date of application: 18/08/2017
Payment method: VISA Debit
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement: 24/08/2017 (email)
Date money gone off account:
Date of letter requesting biometrics:
Biometrics done: 02/09/2017
Date of approval: 09/01/2018 (letter received 15 Jan)
Date of ceremony: 22/01/2018
Date applied for passports: JCAP
Date passports received: 01/02/18

Xgation
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Xgation » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Xgation wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 pm
Xgation wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:55 am
Eligibility criteria: 5 years Tier 2 (general) + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: Undergraduate (BSc) degree taught in the UK
Nationality: Pakistani
Method of application: NCS + JCAP
Date of application: 07/08/2017
Payment method: Credit card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 08/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 14/08/2017 (e-mail), Letter received 17/08/2017 (dated 11/08/2017)
Date money gone off account: 11/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 17/08/2017 (dated 11/08/2017)
Biometrics enrolled: 17/08/2017
Date of approval: 16/01/2018 (letter received 24/01/2018
Date of ceremony: Private ceremony booked for 29/01/2018
Date applied for passports: 07/08/2017
Date passports received: 05/02/2018

jathampy
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:39 am

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by jathampy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:08 pm

jathampy wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 pm
jathampy wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 pm
jathampy wrote:Eligibility criteria: 10yrs+1yr ILR
Language criteria met: IELTS CEFR B1
Nationality: Indian
Method of application: NCS (Hatfield)+JCAP
Date of application: 04/08/17
Payment method: Credit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI:
Date of acknowledgement: 14/08/17
Date money gone off account:11/08/17
Date of letter requesting biometrics:14/08/17
Biometrics done:18/08/17
Date of approva 03/01/18 but received citizenship approval letter by post on 13/01/2018
Date of ceremony:05/02/18
Date applied for passports:04/08/17
Date passports received:
10/02/2018

Ahmedali29
Junior Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Ahmedali29 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:49 am

Eligibility criteria: 10 years + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: Three UK University Degrees (BA+ MSc + PhD) + LIUK
Nationality: Non- EU
Method of application: JCAP
Date of application: 08/08/2017
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 09/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 16/08/2017
Date money gone off account: 16/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: Received 18/08/2017
Biometrics done: 19/08/2017
Date of approval: 03/01/2018 Letter received 13th January 2018
Date of ceremony: 12th Feb
Date applied for passports: 08/08/2017
Date passports received:16/02/2018

Nuk
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm
Spain

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by Nuk » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:17 am

Nuk wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:05 pm
Nuk wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 pm
Eligibility criteria: 5 years EEA + 1 year PR
Language criteria met: IELTS B1
Nationality: EU
Method of application: NCS Islington Council
Date of application: 15/08/2017
Payment method: Debit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 16/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement: 23/08/2017
Date money gone off account: 09/08/2017
Date of letter requesting biometrics: 22/08/2017
Biometrics done: 07/09/2017 (was away for 2 weeks)
Date of approval: 15/01/2018
Date of ceremony: 12/02/2018
Date applied for passport: 15/08/2017
Date passport received: 16/02/2018

prox
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:28 am

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by prox » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Eligibility criteria: ILR(LR) +1 Year
Language criteria met: Uk degree+ Life in the Uk test certificate
Nationality:Pakistan
Method of application: NCS+JCAP (Ampthill,Bedford)
Date of application: 31/07/2017 sent on 03/08/2017
Payment method:Credit Card
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 04/08/2017
Date of acknowledgement:09/08/2017(email)by post 11/08/2017(dated 8Aug17)
Date Money gone off account:08/08/2017.
Date of letter requesting biometrics:11/08/17 dated 08/08/17.
Biometrics done:12/08/2017
Date of approval:19 Feb 2018 invitation letter date and received on 24 Feb 2018
Date of ceremony: 14 March 2018
Date applied for passports: 31/07/2017 sent on 3/08/17 received by HO On 04/08/17 Money gone off: 11/08/17.
Date passports received:

9Jizzy
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:38 am
Nigeria

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by 9Jizzy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:04 am

**FINAL Update**

Eligibility criteria: EU PR Card 5 years + 1 year
Language criteria met: UK Degree
Nationality: Non-EU
Method of application: NCS JCAP
Payment method: Card
Date of application: 31-Aug-17
Date of receipt by HO/UKVI: 01-Sep-17
Date of email acknowledgement: 06-Sep-17
Date money gone off account for BC: 05-Sep-17
Date received letter requesting biometrics: 08-Sep-17
Biometrics done: 09-Sep-17
Date of approval: 16-Jan-18 Letter received: 23-Jan-18
Date of ceremony: 21-Feb-18 Letter received: 25-Jan-18
Date applied for passports: 31-Aug-17
Date money gone off account for Passport: 08-Sep-17
Date passports received: 04-Mar-18


Thanks to everyone who has shared their timelines - wish you all the best! :D

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79836
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: August 2017 Naturalisation TIMELINES ONLY

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:03 pm

goldfish80 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:13 am
hi all,

couldn't find my last post. wife applied late august. got her successful decision three days ago.

still waiting for the ceremony letter.

cheers
That would be because you have not posted in this topic before but in the general naturalisation timeline topic, link below

british-citizenship/naturalisation-appl ... l#p1531125

Kindly post in the correct timeline as your post is not helpful without specific dates.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Locked
cron