ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship - Married To British Spouse Route?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gulzarsadaf
Newly Registered

28 day rule for Citizenship

Post by gulzarsadaf » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:46 pm

Hi Guys,

Does the British Citizenship application require payslips and bank statements to be within 28 days?

I remember for FLR and ILR that was the case in order to meet financial requirements for the application

secret.simon

Re: 28 day rule for Citizenship

Post by secret.simon » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:52 pm

There are no financial or employment requirements for British citizenship.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

gulzarsadaf
Newly Registered

British Citizenship - Married To British Spouse Route?

Post by gulzarsadaf » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:26 am

Hi Guys,

I have a couple of questions regarding the British Citizen Application - Married To British Spouse Route?

1) Can someone confirm that the British Citizen Application Spouse Route requires address proof for the last 3 years?
2) Do I need to include passport copies including the blank pages for my spouse and myself?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: British Citizenship - Married To British Spouse Route?

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:46 pm

gulzarsadaf wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:26 am
Hi Guys,

I have a couple of questions regarding the British Citizen Application - Married To British Spouse Route?

1) Can someone confirm that the British Citizen Application Spouse Route requires address proof for the last 3 years? Address proof is not required for naturalisation - residency is proven by your passport(s).
2) Do I need to include passport copies including the blank pages for my spouse and myself? Your passport detail and any visa/stamped pages - Spouse detail pages.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.