ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to upload

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ninusia
Newly Registered

Documents to upload

Post by Ninusia » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:34 pm

Hi, please can someone help me.
I am applying for British citizenship and I need to submit my husband passport but he is away and just checking if I need to submit all pages in his passport or only the main page with all the details.

Many thanks for your help.

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: Documents to upload

Post by Ticktack » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:13 pm

Ninusia wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:34 pm
Hi, please can someone help me.
I am applying for British citizenship and I need to submit my husband passport but he is away and just checking if I need to submit all pages in his passport or only the main page with all the details.

Many thanks for your help.
You need all pages of his passport. You can ask him to scan them and send them to you.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Ninusia
Newly Registered

Post by Ninusia » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:23 pm

Thank you for your help. Do you know if it's OK for his passport to be stamp just in one way. As he is in India.
Do you know when the referees letters are class as too old. In few posts are 6 months in others 3 months. Thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Post by Ticktack » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:58 am

Ninusia wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:23 pm
Thank you for your help. Do you know if it's OK for his passport to be stamp just in one way. It should be fine. It's just to be used as evidence of why you can apply as a Spouse of a Brit. He's British, he can be anywhere he pleases.As he is in India.
Do you know when the referees letters are class as too old. In few posts are 6 months in others 3 months. ThanksNot sure, but they need to be as recent as possible. Not sure why anyone would want to sign a letter 6 months in advance.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Ninusia
Newly Registered

Post by Ninusia » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:56 am

Ninusia wrote:
Thank you for your help. Do you know if it's OK for his passport to be stamp just in one way.
Do you know when the referees letters are class as too old. In few posts are 6 months in others 3 months. Thanks

Ninusia
Newly Registered

Post by Ninusia » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:56 am

Ticktack wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:58 am
Ninusia wrote:
Thank you for your help. Do you know if it's OK for his passport to be stamp just in one way. It should be fine. It's just to be used as evidence of why you can apply as a Spouse of a Brit. He's British, he can be anywhere he pleases.
Do you know when the referees letters are class as too old. In few posts are 6 months in others 3 months. ThanksNot sure, but they need to be as recent as possible. Not sure why anyone would want to sign a letter 6 months in advance.