ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Every time same reply from the HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

User avatar
alterhase58
Respected Guru
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:02 pm
Location: UK Bucks
Germany

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:44 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:42 pm
Any update on your case? I applied on 5th Feb and still waiting as well... It is just frustrating!
Ilrsetm wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 pm
I have received the email the other day fro HO to my email response.
They said your application is que.
I had asked wether is in que to allocate to CW.they said yes is the que
It's only two months so far ....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice - they will be ignored

User avatar
alterhase58
Respected Guru
Posts: 2689
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:02 pm
Location: UK Bucks
Germany

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:44 pm

R-graphite wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:42 pm
Any update on your case? I applied on 5th Feb and still waiting as well... It is just frustrating!
Ilrsetm wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 pm
I have received the email the other day fro HO to my email response.
They said your application is que.
I had asked wether is in que to allocate to CW.they said yes is the que
It's only two months so far .... and you can't count weekends or holidays ....
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice - they will be ignored

joeano353
BANNED
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 pm
Tuvalu

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by joeano353 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 am

The people who answer your emails have no access to the process. That is a totally separate department probably located in another city. Why can applicants not understand that? Sending them emails every 2 days is disrespectful. Its like they are lying. Every email and response you receive is logged in and when the call centre people see the number of queries from a single applicant, imagine their mood.
Everybody is anxious to know the fate of their application. When they say 6 months its with a margin for safety. Most are decided within 3 to 4 months. But constant badgering about your selfish anxiousness even here is very impolite.
Nobody here can give you a definite date. Even case workers, if you knew them personally would be unable because they are not allowed to discuss their cases. So be patient and wait instead of boring people with the same question. "When will I get my approval?" After a month of repeating that question without an answer use common sense.

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by R-graphite » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:43 am

First of all, I accept the fact that continuously emailing is not the right method to deal with the situation.
Now that is clear.

I believe that your post is impolite and unsympathetic. You’re not in any position (as no one is) to undermine anyone’s anxiety or the seriousness of it or the actions taken by an individual to cope with it.

Emailing a civil servant, although it becomes pointless at some point is not a crime, not an offence and not immoral. Applicants are allowed to do so and the civil servant has the option to reply or ignore.

It’s not just that I find your reply impolite but I find it ignorant as well, if you managed to read previous threads about this you would’ve known that sometimes it is possible to get an update through email if you request it.

I am sorry, but claiming or hinting that case workers may act upon ‘mood’ after looking at the number of emails an applicant has sent is a lie. A case worker acts upon the facts he or she has infront of them and not mood.

It is shameful to see people just undermining other people’s anxieties. I like this forum because it provides help for applicants and also create a sense of community . Don’t ruin it with your unsympathetic, unnecessary self-frustration!



joeano353 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 am
The people who answer your emails have no access to the process. That is a totally separate department probably located in another city. Why can applicants not understand that? Sending them emails every 2 days is disrespectful. Its like they are lying. Every email and response you receive is logged in and when the call centre people see the number of queries from a single applicant, imagine their mood.
Everybody is anxious to know the fate of their application. When they say 6 months its with a margin for safety. Most are decided within 3 to 4 months. But constant badgering about your selfish anxiousness even here is very impolite.
Nobody here can give you a definite date. Even case workers, if you knew them personally would be unable because they are not allowed to discuss their cases. So be patient and wait instead of boring people with the same question. "When will I get my approval?" After a month of repeating that question without an answer use common sense.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

Ilrsetm
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:16 pm

Hi R graphite,
Im totally agree with you his post is not to less the anxiety of applicants here but get their stress of waiting aggravating.
I appreciate your response to joan.

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by R-graphite » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:31 pm

You have the right to be anxious and stressed my friend! Don’t be undermined by anyone’s ill comments!

Regards :)
Ilrsetm wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:16 pm
Hi R graphite,
Im totally agree with you his post is not to less the anxiety of applicants here but get their stress of waiting aggravating.
I appreciate your response to joan.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

joeano353
BANNED
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 pm
Tuvalu

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by joeano353 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:44 pm

[quote=R-graphite post_id=1764592 time=1554395469 user_id=205577]
You have the right to be anxious and stressed my friend! Don’t be undermined by anyone’s ill comments!

Regards :)

[quote=Ilrsetm post_id=1764585 time=1554394563 user_id=209841]
Hi R graphite,
Im totally agree with you his post is not to less the anxiety of applicants here but get their stress of waiting aggravating.
I appreciate your response to joan.
]
I totally agree he has a right to be stressed. And NO i dont get any pleasure by telling you that reading innane senseless posts repeating the same thing is annoying. What is the point in repeating that he has got the same reply. The responder has no information and hence is giving the same response because the status has not changed.

joeano353
BANNED
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 pm
Tuvalu

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by joeano353 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:52 pm

It’s not just that I find your reply impolite but I find it ignorant as well, if you managed to read previous threads about this you would’ve known that sometimes it is possible to get an update through email if you request it.

I am sorry, but claiming or hinting that case workers may act upon ‘mood’ after looking at the number of emails an applicant has sent is a lie. A case worker acts upon the facts he or she has infront of them and not mood.

Case workers do their job which does not include answering queries. So they are probably immune to the badgering of some persistent query senders. Yes it is possible to get updates but you will get updates when there are updates. When you get a response saying "your application is in the queue and it will be actioned when your turn comes up" it means exactly that. Whats the point in asking this forum what it means? Does anyone here know definitely what is holding up your case. After 4 months its time to be worried. After 2??
Most cases are decided after 3 months and of course some after 2. But you are in some frenzy wanting to know and complain that the HO is not functioning properly. Why do you expect priority? Just because some others have got approval sooner does not make you discriminated against.

Ilrsetm
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm

I was just trying to get double check with guys who gone through the same experience when they got the same email reply that your application is que.
So my question was wether its in que to allocate to CW or for checks but i had mentioned in my that post previously that HO email replied its que and i had asked wether in que to allocate to CW or going through the checks my application so they replied ‘Yes its que’ so that’s why i did ask here if anybody have got the same reply from HO and was cleared the checks

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by R-graphite » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:13 pm

No point of replying to him/her. Kindness costs nothing, it is not like he/she is obliged to answer you. He is just putting all this effort into non-constructive criticism more like hostile. Anyway, i hope you will hear soon. Just to let you know, it looks like Feb applications are not moving as fast as January’s. All we can do is be patient and hopefully it will be rewarding at the end. :)
Ilrsetm wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm
I was just trying to get double check with guys who gone through the same experience when they got the same email reply that your application is que.
So my question was wether its in que to allocate to CW or for checks but i had mentioned in my that post previously that HO email replied its que and i had asked wether in que to allocate to CW or going through the checks my application so they replied ‘Yes its que’ so that’s why i did ask here if anybody have got the same reply from HO and was cleared the checks
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

Ilrsetm
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi R graphite,
Thank you for your kindness and supporting,encouraging anxious applicants on this useful forum across the UK.
I really appreciate your positive attitude.

Ilrsetm
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:48 pm

I have applied 30th jan19 not in feb.

joeano353
BANNED
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 pm
Tuvalu

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by joeano353 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:22 am

Ilrsetm wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm
I was just trying to get double check with guys who gone through the same experience when they got the same email reply that your application is que.
So my question was wether its in que to allocate to CW or for checks but i had mentioned in my that post previously that HO email replied its que and i had asked wether in que to allocate to CW or going through the checks my application so they replied ‘Yes its que’ so that’s why i did ask here if anybody have got the same reply from HO and was cleared the checks
Queue means there re people ahead of you. The reason for the delay will never be answered or specified. They are just telling you precisely what I am saying. Wait Wait Wait. NOBODY here or in HO will know the status of ur application ie what checks have been completed and what other information they are awaiting. And if they can find out they are not going to because they are not allowed to. The email address is meant for questions regarding any errors or requests that can arise. NOT to constantly request for status reports. They will only send u a generic response. Reading your questions is annoying to us, I can imagine the email responder what he feels.

joeano353
BANNED
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 pm
Tuvalu

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by joeano353 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:29 am

R-graphite wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:13 pm
No point of replying to him/her. Kindness costs nothing, it is not like he/she is obliged to answer you. He is just putting all this effort into non-constructive criticism more like hostile. Anyway, i hope you will hear soon. Just to let you know, it looks like Feb applications are not moving as fast as January’s. All we can do is be patient and hopefully it will be rewarding at the end. :)
Ilrsetm wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm
I was just trying to get double check with guys who gone through the same experience when they got the same email reply that your application is que.
So my question was wether its in que to allocate to CW or for checks but i had mentioned in my that post previously that HO email replied its que and i had asked wether in que to allocate to CW or going through the checks my application so they replied ‘Yes its que’ so that’s why i did ask here if anybody have got the same reply from HO and was cleared the checks
Wishing a person the best is not being constructive. Its just platitudes. As you say you need to be patient. But why ask people what does queue mean? Does it make sense to you? Isnt it common sense your case is pending and you will get a decision when its made? Can you imagine anyone here knowing what checks and information is procured by HO in the decision making? They dont even respond in detail to MPs and then you get people repeatedly asking here if checks have gone through. Unless he has lied and is afraid of something being uncovered.
The forum is meant to get information and clarifications. NOT to rant about the functioning of HO. People complaining about the costs being too high and the service abysmal. Most others dont want to know. Stop being bad quality and gain sympathy by commiserating with him.
Last edited by joeano353 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ilrsetm
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:31 am

Why are angry to me this is the forum to ask and discuss various topics and questions so therefore you don’t need be offensive as your expression in this last post.

Ilrsetm
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:32 am

By the way whts your gender even we don’t know your gender ???

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by R-graphite » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:33 am

People reacts to anxiety and stress differently. The person asking is obviously not enjoying it. So it is up to you as a respondent to whether ignore the question (if you feel annoyed) or answer kindly. Being hostile, with lengthy lectures about what makes and doesn’t make sense take a lot more effort than just ignoring or answering with kindness.
joeano353 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:29 am
R-graphite wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:13 pm
No point of replying to him/her. Kindness costs nothing, it is not like he/she is obliged to answer you. He is just putting all this effort into non-constructive criticism more like hostile. Anyway, i hope you will hear soon. Just to let you know, it looks like Feb applications are not moving as fast as January’s. All we can do is be patient and hopefully it will be rewarding at the end. :)
Ilrsetm wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:49 pm
I was just trying to get double check with guys who gone through the same experience when they got the same email reply that your application is que.
So my question was wether its in que to allocate to CW or for checks but i had mentioned in my that post previously that HO email replied its que and i had asked wether in que to allocate to CW or going through the checks my application so they replied ‘Yes its que’ so that’s why i did ask here if anybody have got the same reply from HO and was cleared the checks
Wishing a person the best is not being constructive. Its just platitudes. As you say you need to be patient. But why ask people what does queue mean? Does it make sense to you? Isnt it common sense your case is pending and you will get a decision when its made? Can you imagine anyone here knowing what checks and information is procured by HO in the decision making? They dont even respond in detail to MPs and then you get people repeatedly asking here if checks have gone through. Unless he has lied and is afraid of something being uncovered.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

joeano353
BANNED
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:25 pm
Tuvalu

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by joeano353 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:36 am

Ilrsetm wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:32 am
By the way whts your gender even we don’t know your gender ???
Why is my gender important?? I am not angry with you. Im only trying to tell you be patient. Use common sense and remember that ALL governments work in secrecy.
Information is divulged on a need to know basis. Only the case worker will know your case and in case of difficulty they cannot consult the same level colleagues but approach their superior officer. Too many posts here condemn the govt departments for not providing good customer service. Govt depts are not hospitality ventures who have to explain because you are paying.

R-graphite
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:46 am
Mood:

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by R-graphite » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:40 am

Nobody is condemning the government, I haven’t seen anyone at least in this thread condemning the government! Frustration is not equal to blaming or condemnation. Anyway, we are digressing from the main topic. If you are very annoyed, you can just ignore this thread, save more effort on more important ones. :) have a good day!
joeano353 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:36 am
Ilrsetm wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:32 am
By the way whts your gender even we don’t know your gender ???
Why is my gender important?? I am not angry with you. Im only trying to tell you be patient. Use common sense and remember that ALL governments work in secrecy.
Information is divulged on a need to know basis. Only the case worker will know your case and in case of difficulty they cannot consult the same level colleagues but approach their superior officer. Too many posts here condemn the govt departments for not providing good customer service. Govt depts are not hospitality ventures who have to explain because you are paying.
I am not legally qualified, all my answers are from personal experience or readings. Please seek legal advice and don’t take my opinion as one.

Ilrsetm
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:27 am

Re: Every time same reply from the HO

Post by Ilrsetm » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:30 am

R grahite,
You are the geeat and i like very much your reply to him/her anyway leave it on his/ber own and hopefully he/she wont put more post here for nothing.

Locked
cron