ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 online application form queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fumat
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

MN1 online application form queries

Post by fumat » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:35 pm

Hi Gurus,

I just got ILR via Tier 2 and i would like to apply to register my baby as British Citizen born in UK last year. My baby does not currently hold any passport, visa or identity. I have started filling the online form and i want to get some clarity if my answers are in order:-

[1. Have you lived at your current address for 5 years? - Yes. I have answered Yes here even though my baby is 11months. Is this right or i need to add a cover letter to address this?

2. Country of nationality - Even though he does not hold any passport/identity, should i put my nationality(Nigeria) here.

3. Do you have a travel document? - No

4.Explain why you are unable to provide either a valid national identity card or a travel document - Can i just write "Baby was born in uk" or How should i address this?

5. Do you currently hold, or have you ever held, any other nationality or citizenship? - Yes/No. Not sure what to put here

6. Are you relying on your parent's permanent residence (either as an EEA National or the family member of an EEA National) as evidence of their settled status in the United Kingdom? - No

Thanks

fumat
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: MN1 online application form queries

Post by fumat » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 pm

please any answer to my questions?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:43 am

All your answers are perfectly fine. Use common sense with your answers
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

fumat
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by fumat » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:44 am

Hi,

Can i use a friend who is a compliance analyst and British citizen as a professional referee for my baby 's MN1 application if i can't get a health visitor, doctor, min of religion to do it ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:59 pm

No as one of the referees must be a person who dealt with the child in a professional capacity
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mrsabih
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mrsabih » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:38 pm

GP will be your professional refree
Do good and get reward