ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mn1online application for baby born in uk and now outside uk.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Mn1online application for baby born in uk and now outside uk.

Post by Pooja551 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Hi,
We have a baby boy born in uk 2years back and now in india with my parents.my husband got his ILR recently and we want to apply for british passport for my son.
I have seen that we can make an online application from india.have a bit doubt about this process.can anyone help me with this.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Mn1online application for baby born in uk and now outside uk.

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:08 am

Yes you can. You say the applicant is outside the UK and follow the instructions given
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pooja551 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 pm

Can i know how can my baby boy give his biometrics in india.please suggest me any links for reference.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Pooja551 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:50 pm
Can i know how can my baby boy give his biometrics in india.please suggest me any links for reference.
Follow the instructions on the online application :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pooja551 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:45 pm

thanks for your reply.my doubt is should the application have indian address or uk address for them to send the biometric letter.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:07 pm

Pooja551 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:45 pm
thanks for your reply.my doubt is should the application have indian address or uk address for them to send the biometric letter.
There will be no biometric letter as far as I know. Outside the UK, Biometrics are collected at the VFS offices

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pooja551 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:42 pm

I have filled in my online application yesterday.i didnt get option to upload documents.it says to post to an address after the submission,do i need to post them or wait for a link from 3rd party to upload documents (heard from few friends that they received a link to upload documents online only).
Can you please reply on this.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:06 pm

Follow the instructions given :!:

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Post by joeano353 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:34 am

Do not listen to friends. You will get 110 opinions from 100 people. Do the sensible thing and follow the guidance u get on gov.uk.
In India you have to approach the nearest VFS and submit your documents. I think you filled in the wrong form because India does not have the online form option. MN1 is for registration not for passport. What do you really want to do?

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pooja551 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:02 pm

on gov.uk i have see this mn1 online application to apply from outside uk from march 2019.

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pooja551 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm

can anyone tell me how long does it take to receive biometric letter if the application is dropped in india.

katanayi
Mood:

Post by katanayi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:52 pm

Pooja551 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 pm
can anyone tell me how long does it take to receive biometric letter if the application is dropped in india.
I am not sure about MN1 application with regard to India but all others are online only.
after submission, you will be directed to UKVAS 3rd party website where you need login and book for biometry. and optionally upload documents yourself or scanned by staff at VFS during biometry.

Instructions are very clear about this.

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pooja551 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:00 am

I was not directed to 3rd party website after i finished my payment ,i had instructions to post them to either Indian address or UK address.Same like as you said i also heard from a friend about this 3rd party website.I have waited for a 1 day to see if i will receive an email.I didn't receive any and the instructions after the application payment were to post the documents.Am not sure whether the rules have changed from then.
So i was in a bit doubt.Its been a week and waiting for the biometrics email.

Pooja551
Newly Registered
India

Post by Pooja551 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:25 am

Hi,Can anyone let me know how long will it take to receive biometrics letter after the MN1 Application made from India(Its been 15 days since we posted our application).Or is there any other alternative that we can book appointment ourselves.Please suggest me on this.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:27 pm

You have now been told several times to follow as instructed but you seem to repeat yourself over and over again. You must post your docs where instructed. You will be contacted by UKVI later if necessary. NO biometrics letter or email will be sent but you seem to be convinced you must get an email :? UKVCAS is ONLY and ONLY for applicants in the UK. If the applicant is NOT in the UK, you will NOT be redirected to UKVCAS