ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No consideration email yet?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

snoresent17
Newly Registered

have you made any previous uk immigration applications in the uk or abroad?

Post by snoresent17 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Hello guys I got my IDR when I was 6 years old, and I’m now looking to apply for citizenship. I am 21 now.

In the application there is this question “ have you made any previous uk immigration applications in the uk or abroad?”

Since my mother had obviously filed my IDR application for me “to join parents” do I answer yes or no?

These are the other questions:

- Date of application (if known)
I think I only know the exact date that I entered the UK and when my IDR was granted.
- Reference number (if known)
Where can I find this?
- Was your application made in the UK?
Will this be stated in my original IDR passport permit sticker?
- Were your fingerprints taken as part of the application?
Will have to confirm with my parent

Basically I had my original IDR permit which was granted to me in my old passport which was superseded by my biometric residence permit, do I need to include both of these or only one of them?

Thank you!!

snoresent17
Newly Registered

No consideration email yet?

Post by snoresent17 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:24 pm

I was looking at some applicants who applied in March 2020 and got a confirmation email that their application is being considered a day later after getting their “payment and application successful” confirmation email. I have received no such letter and it has been 2 weeks, should I be worried ??

An example of an applicants’ email: