ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not able to book a ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

obi1983
Newly Registered
Spain

Not able to book a ceremony

Post by obi1983 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:23 am

Morning all!

I finally received the brown envelope last Monday (20th of September). The letter is dated on the 13th of September. Since then, I have not been able to book the ceremony. I called my council (Croydon) on the same day (20th) and they told me they could not see yet my profile, to call them again at the end of the week. I phoned them again last Thursday (23rd) and same issue. They asked me to call them on Monday.

I have been on the phone with them today already, and they said that when they try to book my ceremony, my profile says "no slots available" or something similar. Which is wrong, she said, because they have slots available. She said she is going to contact a colleague to fully check my profile (she does not have enough permissions) and will let me know later on today.

Does anyone else have a similar issue? Any idea what is happening?

Thanks in advance!