ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advise

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nafri
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Please advise

Post by Nafri » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:31 am

Please advise i got British citizenship last year but my both kids age 10 and 12 born in Pakistan and they have pakistani nationality .My wife is pakistani only my self is British .
Can anybody advise is there any law which allow permission for my kids to apply direct for British citizenship ?
If not what rout did they need for this.

Regards
Irfan

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Please advise

Post by Djsuccess » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:11 am

Nafri wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:31 am
Please advise i got British citizenship last year but my both kids age 10 and 12 born in Pakistan and they have pakistani nationality .My wife is pakistani only my self is British .
Can anybody advise is there any law which allow permission for my kids to apply direct for British citizenship ? No
If not what rout did they need for this.

Regards
Irfan
Are your children and wife still in Pakistan?
if they are in the UK, under what visa and when did they enter?
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.